View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 02:04 PM   #41226
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Packaging Rachel - Part 2 Pacoima

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes Levelock

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

The Anniversary Slut Nemencine

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love ,Mason Moore
Genres: Acrylic Plug ,Submission ,Brunette ,Lingerie ,slim ,Big Tits ,Crotch Rope ,Athletic ,Anal ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Crying ,Domination ,shaved ,Crop
Video language: English
Mason Moore works as a personal assistant for a wealthy couple. She gets unexpectedly involved in the couples kinky anniversary shenanigans and becomes their personal sex toy. Isis and Derrick find great pleasure in tying Mason up, beating and sodomizing her. Mason confesses that she enjoys crying as a release when being dominated. She experiences intense pleasure and pain with anal sex and double penetration! This is a fun and erotic role play with good threesome BDSM action!
Duration: 1:03:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Anniversary Slut

Leila vs. The Key Fumble Tateville

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Tia Ling Orgasmed to the edge of mortal sanity. Seriously! West Haven

Cast: Tia Ling
Genres: Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Bondage ,Fingering ,black hair ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,MILF ,Domination ,Asian
Device Bondage is the leading Bondage site for heavy BDSM Orgasms. No one makes girls cum like this site. We specialize in the female orgasm, whether they want to give it up or not. We take what we want and we take it hard.
We control their bodies, their minds and their very souls. Begging, pleading, struggling. Nothing can stop our will to make our girls cum and cum and cum. NOTHING!
Tia Ling is sexually ravaged , bound down and made to cum so many times that we think her heart will give out. Do not miss this scene. With her cut and ripped body straining to get free, we just keep making her cum! Any one feel sorry for her? Didn’t think so.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tia Ling Orgasmed to the edge of mortal sanity. Seriously!

Dunia Montenegro Returns to the Streets Smiths Falls

Cast: Omar Galanti ,Dunia Montenegro
Genres: Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Domination ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Submission ,natural boobs ,mixed
Everyone’s favorite Spanish hottie, Dunia Montenegro, returns to the streets for public sex, bondage and humiliation!!!! With a body like that, you can’t help but share it with the world by parading her down the streets, fucking her throat, and every other hole on her body!
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunia Montenegro Returns to the Streets

Bondage D'Amore Trossingen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Our subjects come to us for various reasons. Some for the challenge, some to experience something new, and others come because they love the bondage. Ava D'Amore is the latter. She loves being restrained. She licks her lips as her bondage becomes inescapable.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage D'Amore

Время генерации страницы 0.04275 секунды с 9 запросами