View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 02:04 PM   #41227
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples Welcome

It's amazing what a little string and imagination will get you. When I told Leila I was going to tie her up using half meter lengths of twine, skeptical hardly does her reaction justice. When I was done however, shock, surprise and pleasure filled her face at once. Her thumbs immobilized escape was out of the question but for Leila, every pull and tug tiptoes her closer to climax. As the minutes pass her frustration grows and I dangle a magic wand ever so gently against her pussy. In her state it doesn't take much as she rides wave after wave of nipple bound bliss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

Perversefamily - Xmas Day Massacre Lenni

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22205kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perversefamily - Xmas Day Massacre

Carissa Montgomery McHenry

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
A massive dildo fills Brooklyn’s cunt and the orgasms pour out. The final scene starts with Brooklyn atop a wooden box in a hogtie, wrists tied to legs. There is an up line that will slowly be pulled tighter, and tighter, until Brooklyn takes flight in a brutal suspension. First Brooklyn endured grueling torment and earned the right to be lifted into the air for one final orgasm.
Duration: 36:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Montgomery

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction Repton

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

Too Much Rush Center

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

Sarah Blake Loop

Cast: Sarah Blake
Genres: Fear Play ,Vibrator ,Bondage ,High Heels ,BDSM ,other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Chains ,natural boobs
I occasionally fall in love with the models that come here to cum for me. Sarah Blake is the latest to steal my heart. Beautiful, intelligent, submissive and very willing, whats not to love? Sarah is tormented with water, made to fuck herself on a bannister, is put in the Houdini tank in heavy metal and endures surprisingly mean waterballoon torment. Watch this update and you’ll fall in love with Sarah Blake too.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 576.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Jem vs. The Beta Test Yona

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Beta Test

Время генерации страницы 0.03671 секунды с 9 запросами