View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 02:04 PM   #41228
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Two AM Pain Slut: Lindsay Cruz Submits to Cherry Torn Sunfield

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Lindsey Cruz
Genres: Spanking ,slim ,Slave ,Sub ,Pain ,Slapping ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,Pain Slut
Video language: English
It’s two in the morning. Cherry Torn is closing up her bar when a lost little lamb wanders into the wolves den. Lindsey Cruz has had a fight with her boyfriend, and Cherry is eager to help the poor girl forget all about him. Cherry easily seduces Lindsey, kissing her and touching her in the most intimate ways. Soon Lindsey’s panties are down at her ankles and her ass is red from spanking and fondling. Cherry’s finger-banging brings forth a gusher from Lindsey’s pussy. From here on this lost little lamb is putty in Cherry’s skilled hands. Lindsey is now bound, suspended upside down from the ceiling. Cherry’s cruel streak emerges as she flogs Lindsey’s vulnerable pussy. But this girl is a true pain slut. Her ass and her pussy both get flogged and spanked hard, and Lindsey is clearly in heaven. Cherry attaches clamps to Lindsey’s perky nipples. They hurt, which only encourages Cherry to pull and yank on the chain. Cherry offers her pussy to distract Lindsey. Lindsey loves eating pussy. Cherry pulls the girl’s head tight against her wet pussy, rubbing and riding Lindsey’s face to orgasm. Cherry gets on her knees and spreads her butt cheeks in Lindsey’s face, and she hungrily licks and eats Cherry’s ass. Cherry lays Lindsey on the dirty barroom floor where her round tight ass can be flogged and prepped for entry. Clamps are applied to Lindsey’s now swollen labia in preparation for the savage fucking that is to come. Cherry fucks Lindsey doggy style, while slapping her ass and pulling the chain of the clamps tight on her pussy. Cherry now has eyes on that cute ass she’s been spanking all night. She plunges her cock deep into Lindsey’s tight ass, first doggy style, then flipping Lindsey on her back. Cherry works her magic and this sad girl is sad no longer. Lindsey cums so hard she forgets the about the metal clamps pinched tight on her pussy lips, and the fight with her boyfriend, what’s his face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two AM Pain Slut: Lindsay Cruz Submits to Cherry Torn

Good job Shepherd

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good job

Mercer tatters on the edge Forgan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Kit Mercer is one stunning lady. She's got a sexy body that just begs to be exposed. Before she's bound she has to show it off to us. Then the bondage begins. She smiles as the ropes are wound around her neck. Such simple bondage, but it excites her.
Duration: 42:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercer tatters on the edge

Kate Kennedy Gets DP'd and Stuffed Airtight Highland Park

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Tommy Pistol ,John Johnson ,Donny Sins ,Mr. Pete ,Kate Kennedy
Genres: Blonde ,Blowjob ,Athletic ,brunet ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Rough Sex ,Blowbang ,natural boobs ,Facefucking
Kate Kennedy is married. She’s happy. But she has a fantasy, a dark fantasy she can’t share with her husband. Her fantasy involves a dark room, rope, and being at the mercy of five men. She’s tied in strict bondage, unable to move as five men advance, pulling out their hard cocks in preparation. Soon, they’re all over her. Pressing fingers and cocks into her mouth, telling her to keep her mouth open, and to tell them how much she wants their cocks. Kate asks for their cocks as they take turns ravishing her mouth. Kate takes cock after cock, gagging on them as they fuck her face. She eagerly swallows each cock and screams for more cock. Next, she’s suspended in rope bondage. Then men crowd in on her from all sides and soon she’s got a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt. She moans as cocks slide in and out of her holes. They smack her ass and spit on her face as her holes swallow their cocks. They fuck her ass and make her a messy sloppy slut. They spin her around in bondage, so she can taste the cocks that were in her cunt and her ass. Soon she’s begging for them to fill all her holes so they bring her down, they stuff her airtight. Kate loses track of how many times they double stuff her holes. She cries out as they fuck her relentlessly and manhandle her into different positions. She screams as they slap her face and fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth over and over again. Once they’ve had her fill, they bring her to her knees and give her five fat loads all over her face. Covered in cum, spit, and lube, Kate is one happy slut.
Duration: 58:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Kennedy Gets DP'd and Stuffed Airtight

Luna's Lovely Lashing Church Road

Cast: Luna Lovely ,The Pope
Genres: Hitachi ,Corporal Punishment ,Spanking ,top ,shaved ,Sadism ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Slapping ,Tattoo
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Lovely Lashing

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots Belview

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

Olivia - penis gag hogtie Mission Ridge

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don’t miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia - penis gag hogtie

Время генерации страницы 0.09735 секунды с 9 запросами