View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 02:06 PM   #41232
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 1 Haviland

Introducing Highland Manor House, your Scottish Dominatrix and Disciplinarian, along with her youthful partner, a dedicated lesbian submissive.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 15.5 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 1

Packaging Rachel - Part 3 Markleeville

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Nyxon cured - Part 2 Church Creek

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon cured - Part 2

Maitresse Madeline Takes Over Whipped Ass Rock Port

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: slim ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Leather ,BDSM ,Spanking ,Leather Belt ,Forceps Clamps ,bottom
Video language: English
Maitresse Madeline has been asked by fans so many times when she will finally serve as a bottom. What is a more perfect time than her transition into directing Whipped Ass. She wasn’t opposed to the idea, but she wanted it to be with the perfect top. She ultimately decided on a one-on-one experience with the brutal and beautiful Princess Donna. The experience was emotional, marking the first time in five years that she had submitted on camera. Decompress with her as she discusses the experience as well as her plans for Whipped Ass.
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9677kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline Takes Over Whipped Ass

Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage Wortham

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It’s time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms.
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Mud Slut Lewiston

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Matt has brought Rain DeGrey home from a long car ride and, like most people; she is probably looking forward to a warm shower and a soft bed. That is a pretty stupid expectation, though, when you are being transported in the back of a van. When pigs want to relax and cool off they wallow in the mud. If it is good enough for them it is better than Rain deserves. It is disgusting and humiliating to roll around in filth, but it is sexy as hell to watch when Rain does it. Her time in the silo is a real treat.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 758.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mud Slut

Clash Of The Titans Jekyll Island

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Every piece of rope is tied with the purpose to inflict as much pain as possible. Elise’s body is pushed way beyond what a normal person could endure, but then again, Elise isn’t just any person. There is predicament bondage, suspension bondage, and traditional shibari as well. Elise digs deep to find the strength to get through every grueling position as The Pope layers more and more rope on her body to manipulate her and render her completely helpless.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clash Of The Titans

Время генерации страницы 0.06366 секунды с 9 запросами