View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 05:08 PM   #20912
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

Taper candles burn at almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit. That will not give Mei Mara any permanent marks but it is definitely hot enough to scorch her little clit. That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

Bubbles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Bubbles

I Am A Bondage Slut

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

Download I Am A Bondage Slut

Orgasm Denial

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage ,switch ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Submission ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Domination

This is part 3 of 4 from the June live show.
Rain is bolted down onto a platform. Legs and arms spread. Chest pinned down. She is immediately hosed down. Every time she screams, she gets sprayed in the face. When she doesn't make enough noise, she gets sprayed on her already sore cunt.
She is denied orgasms. She screams in frustration through the wet cloth wrapped around her face. Breathing is difficult under these conditions and the water makes it harder. Having her pussy tormented with almost cumming over and over again seems to be the real challenge here for the orgasm whore.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

Download Orgasm Denial

Denise - penis gag hogtie

My model Denise is perfect for custom requests! She is bendy, with tieable boobs, and she loves bondage! Denise even loves gags! In this member request, she is crotch roped and harnessed before being put in a tight hogtie. Then a penis gag and blindfold are added, and Denise is left like this. Drooling and not sure when she will be released, it was very exciting for her! Do you want a custom shoot with Denise, or do you have a member request for her? No problem, Denise would love to do it!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 443.9 MB

Download Denise - penis gag hogtie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.28152 секунды с 9 запросами