View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 06:33 PM   #20915
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Captured Alisha Adams

Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rain DeGrey
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08175 секунды с 9 запросами