Old 07-17-2024, 11:01 PM   #20917
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Justine Joli and Isis Love

Justine Joli and Isis Love

Cast: Justine Joli ,Isis Love
Genres: Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,mixed ,fake boobs ,Dominatrix
Video language: English

Sultry beauty Justine Joli returns to Whippedass for more punishment by Isis Love. She is spanked, flogged and caned all over making her lovely fair skin pink. In bondage, her nipples are clamped while she is fucked with a dildo and made to cum with the magic wand. Her pussy turns into a fountain as she orgasms and squirts. Then she is left to wallow in her puddle. Isis fucks Justine hard with a strapon and makes her eat pussy and ass in between.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Justine Joli and Isis Love

Beautiful Hills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him. SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beautiful Hills

Punishment Of Dolores

The Punishment of Dolores, starring Dolores Cortez and Arthur Meeks. Witness the spanking, strapping, paddling, pussy whipping, anal discipline and relentless masturbation-including double penetration, of an incorrigible female submissive by the dominant male she adores. If you enjoyed the uninhibited enthusiasm Angela Faith brought to our smash hit A Lover's Discipline, you're going to love our newest spanking star, the smart, sexy, highly exhibitionistic Dolores Cortez, who helped write the scenario for our new video and insisted that the action be the hottest we have ever filmed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.4 MB

Download Punishment Of Dolores

Ash Hollywood Electrofucked!

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Ash Hollywood
Genres: Brunette ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Slave ,Facesitting ,switch ,Small Tits ,fake boobs

Hardbodied blonde Ash Hollywood is tied with one leg up, her pink pussy ripe and exposed. Her small tits and stomach are covered with sticky pads. Gia DiMarco turns up the electricity until Ash's muscles pulse and quiver and her creamy bee sting tits are jolted with pain. or is it pleasure? Gia plays with Ash's fear, shocking her with the zapper and making her taste her own pussy juice before she can earn her absolute desire - the desire to get strap-on fucked by Gia's electric cock. Gia teases and torments her plaything until it is almost too much to bear and Ash is begging to cum. But every orgasm comes at a price - and the price is electricity.

Duration: 29:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ash Hollywood Electrofucked!

Self Tie in Blue Lingerie

I am pretty sure I have done something right today, because Johnny is rewarding me very well. I'm wearing a skin tight navy blue and cream colored nightie with thigh high navy blue stockings. And, up on the bed, I am trussed up in red rope. I even did a little on camera self tying until Johnny became impatient and took back over the rope work. I am given the leather harness gag with the red ball (my least favorite) but I have to admit that it looks really good on me right about now. The camera follows me as I move around a bit, before I reach the real prize. He pulls out the hitachi and the red liberator cushion and props me up on them. I reach one heck of an orgasm on film. I hope you are as I happy as I am!

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 248.4 MB

Download Self Tie in Blue Lingerie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06527 секунды с 9 запросами