Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Extreme Bondage

Extreme Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Victoria Voxxx has proven to all of us that she is one bad bitch, but today she will be put to the ultimate test. This pain slut smiles at the chance to endure the most brutal bondage to date. Victoria begins in a standing position. The Pope manipulates the rope and puts her in the most extreme suspension that she has ever endured. We document the entire tie as it happens to show you what the model goes through to endure such . The next scene opens with Victoria in another suspension, but this time she is inverted with her magnificent ass framed with rope. This happens to be the only thing that is holding all of her weight, as she hangs helplessly upside down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Extreme Bondage

Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

It really is amazing how well you can bind a girl with just a few roll of electrical tape. Combine that with amazing flexibility and you have Nyxon in a strict reverse prayer. With her wrists locked firm between her shoulder blades I have to had it to her, she put up a good fight. What makes electrical tape particularly evil is for every millimetre you fight against it seems to constrict by two. Her only escape was to talk her way out which is difficult with a 3" beanbag gag in your mouth.

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

This is a true story: Rachel Adams actually asked me to tie her in a tight hogtie after seeing a little statue of a hogtie torture method in a museum. Yep. She got all excited and wanted me to tie her just as tight as the statue she had seen. I did my best, and I think we got kind of close. Rachel was very happy in her super tight hogtie! She said next time I should try to make it even tighter! She is just the best!!

Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

Queen of Pain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Queen of Pain
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09727 секунды с 9 запросами