View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 03:12 AM   #20920
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

A new girl tries her hand at spinning the Wheel of Pain. Roxy claims that she even enjoys the tougher disciplinary actions. Fate has given Roxy breast caning first then pussy whipping, which Julcsi executes with rock-hard determination. Lomp couldn't believe his eyes that the girl could withstand even this, so what he then does to her is something every woman dreads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

Download Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

Download Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young

The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Cast: Miley May
Genres: Mask ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Hitachi ,Crop ,Rope Bondage ,Leather ,Suspension ,Bondage
Video language: English

It's last call at The Dark Corner Saloon. Bartender, Miley May sweeps up after a long night. One creepy customer remains slumped over in his chair, wearing mechanic's coveralls and a creepy mask. Miley approaches with caution and tells the man that he has to leave. The man gets up immediately, throws down his chair, and grabs Miley by the neck. He tells her in his creepiest voice that if she does everything he says, she'll be okay. He lays her down on a bar table and rips off her clothes. He binds her arms and legs with black zip-ties, and secures the ties to the table. The scary man makes her stare him in the eyes while he fucks her pussy with an empty wine bottle. After that, he gets a leather crop and hits her in the pussy repeatedly. After taking a beating with the crop, Miley gets a shock when the scary guy slides a big dildo inside of her pussy. He cuts the zip-ties and tells her to stand up, and drags her to the bar, lifts her up, and places her face down on top of it. Her hands are bound behind her back, her legs are bound together, and her mouth is covered with duct tape. He lifts up her hips, spanks her ass, and continues fucking her pussy with a big dildo. In the next scene, Miley is face-down on a dirty mattress, bound in rope with her arms tied behind her back. The scary man slowly climbs on top of her and zaps her with electricity. He hits her again with the leather flogger and unties the rope just from her legs. She flips over onto her back and is told to spread her legs. He fucks her again with his big dildo and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. In the final scene, he puts a ball-gag in her mouth, binds her in a plethora of rope and pulls her up in a full suspension. He fucks her some more with his dildo until she can't take anymore and lets her down.

Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download Wanting Katharine Cane
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11399 секунды с 9 запросами