Old 07-18-2024, 07:45 AM   #20924
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dana DeArmond and Phoebe

Dana DeArmond and Phoebe

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Phoebe
Genres: Shrimping ,Feet ,Violet Wand ,Tens Unit ,Cattle Prod ,Dominatrix ,BDSM ,other hair color ,Pussy Eating ,Anal
Video language: English

Everyone knows that Dana DeArmond is one of my favorite pets, so, when she is good I bring her a treat. This time I bring her Phoebe, a sweet little red-head who is just as innocent looking as can be. Dana shocks her hard and uses her toy to make herself cum hard before giving her any orgasms of her own.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Dana DeArmond and Phoebe

Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don't know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can't wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it's time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy.

Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Leila vs. The Key Fumble

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08661 секунды с 9 запросами