Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Carissa Montgomery

Carissa Montgomery

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

A massive dildo fills Brooklyn's cunt and the orgasms pour out. The final scene starts with Brooklyn atop a wooden box in a hogtie, wrists tied to legs. There is an up line that will slowly be pulled tighter, and tighter, until Brooklyn takes flight in a brutal suspension. First Brooklyn endured grueling torment and earned the right to be lifted into the air for one final orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Carissa Montgomery

Strapped down and ready to ride

Cast: Charlie Ann
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Bondage ,slim

The horse is a useful device. Strapping Charlie down exposes her ass, feet and nipples. To top it off I put a head harness on to keep her head taut. I warm her ass up with some flogging 'til it's nice and red, then kick it up a notch with swift strokes of the cane.
Now it's time for a little game. How many strokes can she take before knocking over a bucket of ferocious black clips? Inevitably, the clips are strategically placed to minimize movement and chatter.
This jockey does such a good job enduring the stress of the position and the torment of the clips she undoubtedly cums for us when I shove a dick in her.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Strapped down and ready to ride

Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Nyxon cured - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyxon cured - Part 2

Pony Ride: Jesse Pony

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Jesse Pony is a dirty little slut who wants to suffer at the hands of The Pope. She wants to know what it's like to lose all control, and have an evil sadist have his way with her. Lucky for her, he was in the mood to break-in a new slut, and she was going to suffer, his way. Jesse relinquishes all control, being more than willing to suffer in pleasure and pain. Her day begins standing in the middle of the dungeon with her her arms box-tied, and an up-line tied off holding her in place. He inspects her body momentarily, and then gets to work on adding more rope to this progressive tie. First he takes a leg and pulls it up and away. Her other leg is secured to the opposite column to keep her legs spread. Throughout the progression, he takes moments to seduce her with his sadistic ways.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pony Ride: Jesse Pony
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24530 секунды с 9 запросами