View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 02:07 PM   #41238
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3 Viewtown

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of sassy being released.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5 Ozark

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. Clover clamps bite into Purple Jade's tender nipples and then pulled tight and tied off to the table legs. Her whimpers and moans now start to intensify, especially once the clamps and nose hooks are applied. Her feet are also roped and tied off to the table legs. I leave PJ to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I grope and slap her ass a few times before removing her gag. I also added a few min of Behind The Scenes Footage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

Annika and Mark Davis Dutchtown

Cast: Annika ,Mark Davis
Genres: big dick ,Blindfold ,PIV ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Facefucking ,Brunette ,Stocks ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex
Video language: English
Annika is a very pretty girl who learns about BDSM down in the basement with Mark Davis. Bound in various ways, she must take punishment and service her master sexually.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 443.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annika and Mark Davis

Lea Lexis Playa del Rey

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including a completely immobilizing partial suspension..
Format: m4v
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lea Lexis

The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented Conception

Cast: Miley May
Genres: Mask ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Hitachi ,Crop ,Rope Bondage ,Leather ,Suspension ,Bondage
It’s last call at The Dark Corner Saloon. Bartender, Miley May sweeps up after a long night. One creepy customer remains slumped over in his chair, wearing mechanic’s coveralls and a creepy mask. Miley approaches with caution and tells the man that he has to leave. The man gets up immediately, throws down his chair, and grabs Miley by the neck. He tells her in his creepiest voice that if she does everything he says, she’ll be okay. He lays her down on a bar table and rips off her clothes. He binds her arms and legs with black zip-ties, and secures the ties to the table. The scary man makes her stare him in the eyes while he fucks her pussy with an empty wine bottle. After that, he gets a leather crop and hits her in the pussy repeatedly. After taking a beating with the crop, Miley gets a shock when the scary guy slides a big dildo inside of her pussy. He cuts the zip-ties and tells her to stand up, and drags her to the bar, lifts her up, and places her face down on top of it. Her hands are bound behind her back, her legs are bound together, and her mouth is covered with duct tape. He lifts up her hips, spanks her ass, and continues fucking her pussy with a big dildo. In the next scene, Miley is face-down on a dirty mattress, bound in rope with her arms tied behind her back. The scary man slowly climbs on top of her and zaps her with electricity. He hits her again with the leather flogger and unties the rope just from her legs. She flips over onto her back and is told to spread her legs. He fucks her again with his big dildo and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. In the final scene, he puts a ball-gag in her mouth, binds her in a plethora of rope and pulls her up in a full suspension. He fucks her some more with his dildo until she can’t take anymore and lets her down.
Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Strapped down and ready to ride Greenback

Cast: Charlie Ann
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Bondage ,slim
The horse is a useful device. Strapping Charlie down exposes her ass, feet and nipples. To top it off I put a head harness on to keep her head taut. I warm her ass up with some flogging ‘til it’s nice and red, then kick it up a notch with swift strokes of the cane.
Now it’s time for a little game. How many strokes can she take before knocking over a bucket of ferocious black clips? Inevitably, the clips are strategically placed to minimize movement and chatter.
This jockey does such a good job enduring the stress of the position and the torment of the clips she undoubtedly cums for us when I shove a dick in her.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped down and ready to ride

Where's My Jennifer? Fawnskin

Cast: Isis Love ,Brix
Genres: Sub ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix ,Slave ,Role Play ,Strap On ,LezDom ,Femdom
Brix is a cute local San Francisco girl who does her first sex and bondage scene on camera with Isis Love. She is totally into girls and gets turned on the more she is abused. In this role play, Isis plays a sexy but pissed off Milf who is searching for her “Jennifer” and finds her best friend instead. She accuses Brix of turning Jennifer into a prostitute. Brix is bound with extension cords, handcuffs, cables, belts and cotton rope. She is humiliated and used until Isis gets the answers she’s looking for.
Duration: 48:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Where's My Jennifer?

Время генерации страницы 0.09559 секунды с 9 запросами