View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 02:10 PM   #41246
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Zucchini Incident Nett Lake

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Mason
Genres: Tattoo ,Doctor ,Fingering ,slim ,Clover Clamps ,Facesitting ,Anal Fingering ,Blonde ,Sub ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Mason’s an embarrassed waitress who goes to the doctor to remove a zucchini stuck up her ass. Doctor Madeline punishes and fucks her with a strapon for being a slut. Mason then takes the doctors fist up her dripping wet cunts and erupts with intense orgasms!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Zucchini Incident

Sophie's Tea Party Cowansville

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sophie Monroe ,Lilla Katt ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: slim ,Anal ,top ,BDSM ,Paddle ,Rough Sex ,Brunette ,Fishnets ,bottom ,Gag
All femme , all afternoon long. This Tea Party features Sophie Monroe and Iona Grace ganging up on house slave katt, making her lick their shoes clean, cum under a flogger, beg for cock, and expose her body for tight clamps and gags. Brother offers up sister for use by UV, which involves a hard wooden paddling, intense flogging, and sadism that only UV can deliver. Alice has her gorgeous body turned into a tightly zippered tea cozy. Can she stay still enough to hold tea for Christine while house slave 5 brings her to involuntary orgasm? Julia submits her tight gym body to her first zipper ever, and then finishes the afternoon with a long and masochistic ride on the sybian with Sophie Monroe holding the controls.
Duration: 1:13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie's Tea Party

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3 East Lansing

This clip starts where Part 2 ended.Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3

Little Titties Double Stuffed Marathon Shores

Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,Predicament Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,shaved ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Blonde
Holly Hanna is a hot little blonde with fresh little titties, and a gaping asshole that swallows up our biggest toys. This update includes: Double penetration, feet whipping, harsh crotch-rope predicament bondage and tied down doggie double stuffing.
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Titties Double Stuffed

Keep Begging! Rowlesburg

Cast: Orlando ,Nikki Darling
Genres: Metal Bondage ,slim ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Bondage ,BDSM ,shaved ,switch ,Handler ,Humiliation
Nikki gets to know orlando the hard way. She is in a straight jacket and tormented, as her captor enjoys watching her suffering. She is such a submissive that she is willing to have her delicate soles tormented just to seem like a good girl.
Next she is put in a back breaking stress position that allows zero movement. She is made to endure brutal pegs all over her body, breath control, and orgasms that puts tears in her eyes.
Finally her legs are spread wide and she is as helpless as she could possibly be. She is bent in half and her her cunt devastated with nonstop torment and orgasms.
Duration: 1:05:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keep Begging!

Holly Morgan and Sasha Sparks Green Creek

Cast: Sasha Sparks ,Holly Morgan
Genres: Bondage ,mixed ,other hair color ,Strap On ,Femdom ,Anal ,Sub ,Pussy Eating ,Brunette ,Fingering
Holly Morgan is incredibly cute and deliciously vulnerable to Sasha Sparks as she gets spanked and fucked.
Duration: 30:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 358.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Morgan and Sasha Sparks

RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3 PARIKA

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally.
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.05019 секунды с 9 запросами