Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Katrina Jade

Katrina Jade

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

It's too soon to break her, so he begins to fuck her pussy with a large dildo and Jesse hangs there and has mind blowing orgasms until he has finished with her. The next scene opens with Jesse on the floor in a spread eagle position, but modified in a way to simulate the method of quartering. Every limb connects to a point above her that controls the tension on all of the ropes. As the scene goes on, The Pope increases the tension of the ropes to increase her suffering. Every time Jesse tries to find any comfort, the ropes tightens and she loses that battle. The Pope steps on her pussy with his big boot, and Jesse finds comfort in grinding her slutty pussy in the soles of his boot until she orgasms uncontrollably. The Pope then makes her clean the soles of his boots with her tongue. The day is finished with Jesse mounted on a Sybian and made to cum uncontrollably.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Katrina Jade

Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2021

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out. He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raggedy Rain

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

Download Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's Captor asks if she'd like him to remove her nose clamp and since she does a good job of begging he does so. He then starts to free her of her bondage... most of it anyway. It takes a little time, but soon all the ropes are removed except her wrists and her hair. Rachel is put on her knees, and her hair is tied to her wrists, and the open mouth gag is applied once again. Her Captor leaves her once again, but he'll be back soon enough to put Rachel and that gag to good use.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

The Wrecking Ball

Release Year: 2021

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Wrecking Ball
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03384 секунды с 9 запросами