Old 07-18-2024, 03:09 PM   #20929
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Zucchini Incident

The Zucchini Incident

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Mason
Genres: Tattoo ,Doctor ,Fingering ,slim ,Clover Clamps ,Facesitting ,Anal Fingering ,Blonde ,Sub ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Mason's an embarrassed waitress who goes to the doctor to remove a zucchini stuck up her ass. Doctor Madeline punishes and fucks her with a strapon for being a slut. Mason then takes the doctors fist up her dripping wet cunts and erupts with intense orgasms!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Zucchini Incident

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of sassy being released.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

Breaking and Entering

Cast: Seda ,Mark Davis ,Lilla Katt
Genres: Acrylic Plug ,big dick ,bottom ,Redhead ,Cage ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,slim ,Ball Gag ,Stocks ,Clover Clamps ,natural boobs ,Small Tits ,BDSM ,Smothering

Seda and Lilla Katt are caught breaking into the Armory by a perverted security guard Mark Davis. Their only chance of escaping is to appease Mark's sexual appetite. These two scared girls are made into sex slaves who are told to slap and lick each other before sucking his cock and getting fucked in unusual bondage.

Duration: 57:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Breaking and Entering

Por Favor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Amarna Miller is absolutely adorable. She has cute little braids in her hair and a sweet jumper that she may even manage to keep on for the first minute of her time with O.T. before he cuts it away and off her perky, soft body. He has her tied up in a net of ropes each connected to the one around her neck. Her arms are raised and tied up to the ceiling by the wrists. Amarna may be even cuter when she is completely defenseless.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Por Favor
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04911 секунды с 9 запросами