View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 03:39 PM   #2018
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Game Over Ledgewood

Video language: English
Several young and extremely fit young Russian guys in footy shorts and trainers run around topless and ending up scoring with each other after a game in Game Over. The result is horny and real man-to-man fucking with plenty of manjuice. There's seven scenes of top cock and arse action and all in horny sportsgear. After the guys finish their game, the action cut to the white-and-blue team having a romp on the bed in full kit. Two guys rollaround and stretch those parts other tongues can't until one guy shoots his load twice. A fantastic doggy style fuck in footie sox and shorts is next followed by some great oral action. The next two guys wear their kit throughout their session and one player dumps a huge load of spunk on his teammate's face. There's plenty more, including a full-on threesome. Top JNRC/Triga stuff with great close-up shots of balls slapping against sweaty lubricated holes. If you like guys in soccer gear having sweaty sex, then this is for you.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 761kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Game Over

Dark Fist Party Healy

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Bud Rose Rick Rude El Bodeep Tommy Hawk Mike James Geoffrey Paine Will Helm
Genres: Fetish Leather Bareback Anal Extreme Penetration Pigs
The seedy underground darkrooms of Dark Alley are open; let the filth being and the fists start pumpin'. 8 horny studs in 5 gut-tearing scenes, fistmaster Matthias Von Fistenberg leads a pack of ass-breaking tops and fist-hungry ping bottoms in first-class debauchery the way only he can deliver!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:50
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Fist Party

BoySM: young males punished, used, pissed, tormented Fuyang

Release Year: 2011
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: straight male discipline, hard whipping, spanking, wax, bdsm 4 money, pissing, filthy, leather, rubber
Video language: German
BoySM: amateur boys in SM-sessions
#7 slim straight boy gets whipping
tall slim leather boy gets heavy canings on his nude one and on complete body by a young educator
#6 moneyboy in rub gets raw paddling, piss, filth job
young handsome boy in skintight rubber wrestling suit is used by young rabiat SM-boy (Pics: boy in bleacher skinhead jeans) in dungeon incl. boot kicks, pissing in face, strong slappings by hand and paddle, face smacks and finaly the poor boy has to lick that masters asshole
#5 straight & straight boy into leather punishment
blond hot boy in tight rubber chaps and harness give a raw whipping and paddling to a straight muscleboy in the dark cellar
#4 Bi-Boys into extreme Rubbersex 4Money
young rubber-lad play together with another rubber-lad using different rubber toys, harness, gloves...incl. ass play, whipping, pissing in WC
#3 straight Skater gets load of piss in mouth
skaterboy gets nuts sqeeziing nd a load of piss in his mouth
#2 czech str8 sportboy gets heavy whipping in dungeon
young sportive, naked czech boy receive several raw slappings on his body in the dungeon, used by a young leatherboy... incl. flogging, spanking, chains, dogplay, hard pushing, coporal punishment
#1 caning, slapping for a straight jockboy
hot german jockstrap boy4money gets a full punishment- and filth session from an older master incl. hard caning and paddling, wearing tight fetish clothes, pissing

Total size: 6.6 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: young males punished, used, pissed, tormented

The Sex Addict With A Nine Inch Cock Is Back And He's Acquired New Powers! Oberlin

Cast: CJ ,Josh West
Genres: master ,Submission ,Male Sub ,remastered ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,Hairy ,Anal ,big dick ,Domination
It’s the usual middle of the night in the psych ward and Josh West is our new security guard. CJ the sex addict is all chained up for the public’s safety. Josh reads CJ’s file and he’s extremely curious about the strange boy. He approaches the boy in bondage. It’s not long before CJ uses his sick psychic power and makes Josh pull out his raging hard ten inch cock. Josh resists sucking CJ’s nine inch cock and hits him repeatedly, but it’s fruitless. Josh puts the psycho in the electric chair and uses electricity on him. He beats CJ with a belt and fucks him like an animal in bondage.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sex Addict With A Nine Inch Cock Is Back And He's Acquired New Powers!

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys Hartford City

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Gay ,Tickling ,Edging ,Hood ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,Male Sub
Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I’ve never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.
Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Afton Nills Boys Will Be Boys Ashley Falls

Follow these young fresh-faced and extremely oversexed young men as their dicks get very friendly with their buddies. Whether it's long-term or a brief fling...nothin's more fun and satisfying than screwin' around with your best friend or buddy. Suckin' face, suckin' dick, and crammin' ass...till you and he blow your loads...ahhh! Life's good.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:53
Video: 480x352, XviD, 892kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afton Nills Boys Will Be Boys

OnlyFans - JS Studio Moorhead

Who wouldn't want their balls busted by this gaggle of horny and extremely cute stud-muffins!
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - JS Studio

Время генерации страницы 0.03637 секунды с 9 запросами