View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 04:12 PM   #2526
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Swingers: Christian Wilde and Dalton Riley dominate Tristan West and Jesse Stone Kilmichael

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Dalton Riley ,Tristan West ,Jesse Stone
Genres: Dildo ,dom ,brunet ,Swingers ,Athletic ,Tattoo ,jock ,muscular ,Gay ,Anal Fisting
Video language: English
Tristan West wants hubby Christian Wilde to meet his new friend Jesse Stone so they invite Jesse over along with his boyfriend Dalton Riley. Christian and Dalton are actually old friends and they both plot to tie up and fuck each other’s guy.Christian and Dalton excuse themselves and come back wearing leather. They sneak up on Jesse and Tristan and take them down. With ball gags in their mouths and tied up with rope to the chairs they’re in, Christian and Dalton hit them hard with with their gloved hands. They switch to a crop, and a leather paddle, turning Tristan and Jesse’s skin bright red.In the next scene, Jesse and Tristan are both on their knees, ass to ass, tied up in rope bondage. Christian slides a huge double-ended dildo in their assholes and they bounce their asses together, fucking each other. Christian and Dalton whip out their big hard dicks and take turns using their mouths.In the final scene, Christian and Dalton flog Jesse and Tristan hard. Christian slides his fat cock inside Jesse and Dalton pounds Tristan’s asshole deep and raw until they both blow their huge loads all over their asses.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swingers: Christian Wilde and Dalton Riley dominate Tristan West and Jesse Stone

Jessie Colter edged and cum on his face Bear Lake

Cast: Jessie Colter
Genres: shaped ,Gay ,muscular ,Edging ,Oral Sex ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,Dildo ,brunet ,Rope Bondage
Jessie Colter awaits as Van, with Branden Forrest at his side, arrive for his session. Bound to the bed with a tight rope around his neck, Jessie’s rock hard cock is just aching to cum as Branden teases him up and down using his tongue. A hood is placed on Jessie’s head to deprive him of his senses, amplifying every sensitive touch on his cock. After edging the bound stud with the fleshjack, Jessie’s inverted with a dildo shoved up his ass. Pounding away on Jessie’s prostate causes an explosion of cum as he blasts himself all over his own face.
Duration: 45:44
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 292kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Colter edged and cum on his face

SouthernStrokes Henry Hawk and Josh Cavalin Houston

Studio: SouthernStrokes
I can't even tell you how many times I've fantasized about my stepson, Josh, taking a shower and me jerking my cock while he soaped his smooth body up. I watch the water slip down his body, him dropping the soap, bending over, and showing me his tight hole. Me stroking my cock till I cum. But then it actually happened, but even better than I imagined. I didn't need to jerk my cock, because my boy did it with his throat after getting out of the shower. He took my clothes off and took my big dick into his mouth. I was hard within seconds. I then flipped him on his back and started doing the same. His precum tasted so sweet, but his clean hole tasted better. I licked his ass until it was ready for my tool. I fucked my boy so good but wanted to see him take a dildo up his hole. He took the dildo like a good whore and shot his load as the toy hit all his spots. I can't wait till we fulfill my other fantasies.
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 864.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SouthernStrokes Henry Hawk and Josh Cavalin

BareAdventures Alan Craft, Luke Taylor and Raul Fox Lahaska

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BareAdventures
Cast: Alan Craft, Luke Taylor and Raul Fox
Genres: Twinks, Threesome, Bareback, Kissing, Blowjobs, Anal Sex, Sex Toy
Caught out having a quick dildo play in the bathroom but his dark haired twinky mates, bottom boy Luke is instead treated to a harder, more intense assplay than he could have wished.
Duration: 24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2629kbps

File size: 509.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BareAdventures Alan Craft, Luke Taylor and Raul Fox

A Toy Story Gumberry

You know what it's like, boys love their toys! Forget the bikes, the boards and the gaming systems though, these horny boys have some very special toys to enjoy in this 80 minute butt-stretching and cock-pleasuring movie, with scene after scene of anal action as they play with the holes of their buddies and explore new possibilities. But plugs, anal beads and some delicious thick and meaty dildos find their way into those holes for some cum-inducing pleasure the likes of which you'll rarely see on video! Kamyk Walker leads the cast, with gorgeous new Staxus star John Parker and handsome Justin Conway too, backed by by some of the sexiest twink boys available!
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Toy Story

Mitch Vaughn - The Muscle Stud Seabrook

Cast: Mitch Vaughn
Genres: Dildo ,Stud ,Prostate Stimulation ,unshaved ,Bondage ,big dick ,Male Handler ,blond ,BDSM ,Muscle
Mitch Vaughn is one of those hot muscle guys you see at the gym. Deep brown eyes, broad chest, huge thighs, fat cock. What better way to work him over than to bring him to the roof of The Armory for all the world to see. We tie him up while he’s still dressed and rip the clothes off from underneath the tight ropes and bring him to the point of orgasm with the San Francisco skyline as witness. Back inside and tied up from head to toe, Mitch is bent over and receives dildo fuck in his ass and mouth. He is then tied crucifix position to a wooden beam. Completely suspended in the air, Mitch gets fucked his ass with the vibrator. With his arms stretched and his muscles tested to the point of exhaustion he finally rockets his huge load.
Duration: 1:05:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mitch Vaughn - The Muscle Stud

Holiday Stuffing: Seth Santoro Fists Hairy Stud Julian Torres Leoben

Cast: Seth Santoro ,Julian Torres
Genres: Leather ,Bear ,Dildo ,Anal Fisting ,Anal Stretching ,Rimming ,Fisting ,Big Toy ,Anal ,Muscle
When Julian forgets the turkey, Seth is upset. Now what will he stuff? Luckily Julian is more than happy to get stuffed instead! Seth tenderizes Julian’s ass with a spanking and a firm cropping before pulling out a huge toy for Julian’s ass. Julian’s hole eagerly gobbles up that dildo, eager for more. Next Seth slides his whole hand into Julian’s hole. Getting stuffed and fucked by Seth’s fist makes Julian feel so good. Seth switches between his fist and the toy and makes Julian blow his load before he cums all over Julian and fucks some of it back into Julian’s hungry hole.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9684kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holiday Stuffing: Seth Santoro Fists Hairy Stud Julian Torres

Время генерации страницы 0.03466 секунды с 9 запросами