View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 04:18 PM   #763
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Muscled straight stud has his cock edged to the max! Satellite Beach

Cast: Eli Hunter
Genres: Muscle ,Straight Stud ,Male Sub ,muscular ,Blindfold ,Tickling ,Male Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Stud
Video language: English
Eli Hunter is a hot muscled straight stud who’s bursting with energy. Excited to get started Van and Branden Forrest take Eli to the window and tie him up on the metal cross. His arms are bound and his eyes blindfolded as Eli’s clothes are torn away, revealing his muscled chest. As Eli’s underwear is pulled back, Branden teases him with his tongue before stroking Eli’s cock till it’s nice and hard. Eli’s bound with a ball gag in his mouth as Van attaches the tit suckers to his nipples. Hitachi’s are used all over his package till Eli’s about ready to cum. At the last second they pull away the vibrators and rip off the tit suckers on Eli’s chest. The muscled stud is suspended in the air with his cock dangling to the ground while having dildos shoved in his mouth and ass. On the bed Eli’s cheeks are spread for the fucking machine while Branden shoves his cock in Eli’s mouth. The fucking machine is kicked into full gear as the guys milk a huge load of cum out of Eli’s cock. After some post-orgasmic torment and intense tickling, Eli’s left tied up lying in his own mess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscled straight stud has his cock edged to the max!

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys Yawkey

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Gay ,Tickling ,Edging ,Hood ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,Male Sub
Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I’ve never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.
Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Deep Woods Domination: Chapter 3 Kindred

Cast: Jonah Fontana ,Damien Moreau
Genres: Submission ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,Anal ,dom ,bottom ,Hairy ,Pierced Nipples ,muscular
In the final installment of Deep Woods Domination, Chapter 3, the huge and muscled Jonah Fontana finally gets his hands on his latest conquest, the desperately punishable Damien Moreau. Jonah wastes no time getting down to business, dominating Damien deep in the forest where no one can hear his screams. He even mocks Damien as he cries out for help. But that help isn’t coming.
Damien is tied up in a full suspension, hanging upside down from a tree, while Jonah mocks him, abuses him, torments his nipples, and pounds his hard cock into his throat. Jonah doles out a nonstop, series of self-pleasing punishments, with no intention of letting Damien enjoy it. He soon cracks out the flogger and flogs Damien upside down… then the oversized flogger, which he uses to utterly punish Damien’s soon to be fucked ass.
When Jonah believes his captive is sufficiently face fucked and tenderized, he sets him down on the ground, though still tied to the tree with his hands bound behind his back. Jonah fucks Damien’s smooth, hungry ass, pounding him full of angry cock. At the same time he reaches around and jerks Damien’s dick, making him suffer the pain and pleasure and restrictive bondage all at the same time.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Woods Domination: Chapter 3

Beast & Hammer vs Machine & Destroyer - Live Tag Team Match Truth or Consequences

Cast: Mitch Vaughn ,Tatum ,Doug Acre ,Eli Hunter
Genres: brunet ,Role Play ,Athletic ,Hairy ,Anal Fingering ,Domination ,big dick ,shaped ,Stud ,Facesitting
The crowd is cheering as Mitch “The Machine” Vaughn alongside Doug “The Destroyer” Acre walk onto the mat, going up against Eli “The Hammer” Hunter & Tatum “The Beast”. Hammer and Destroyer have a bit of unfinished business since their last two fights where Destroyer came out on top, so Hammer is hoping The Beast will help him in his quest for vengeance. The sound of the roaring crowd fills the arena as our fighters fight three grueling rounds to see which team comes out on top. Once the points are tallied, the losers endure torment and humiliation while the winners fuck their way to a victorious orgasm, leaving their opponents covered in cum.
Duration: 55:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beast & Hammer vs Machine & Destroyer - Live Tag Team Match

Время генерации страницы 0.04872 секунды с 9 запросами