Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jazlyn Ray Dominated In Brutal Bondage

Jazlyn Ray Dominated In Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Jazlyn Jay is as fresh of a face as you're going to get. She showed up ready to go, so The Pope doesn't waste any time getting her tied up. The first scene begins with Jaz on her back in a spread eagle position on the bondage bed. After some initial inspection of her body, he gets to work tormenting her with various implements. She squirms as the leather from his flogger and cat-o-nine tails reddens her flesh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jazlyn Ray Dominated In Brutal Bondage

Helplessly Bound

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Avery Jane is new to Kink and has quite the reputation of being a good little slut. The Pope has been patiently waiting on his chance to dominate her, and the time has finally come. He spends some time getting to know her in a standing position, with her hands above her head, and her legs tied open. She is gagged to muffle her screams, and then the flogging begins. Her entire body gets impact from the leather tails. Next, Avery finds herself in a hogtied suspension. The Pope's next target is the sensitive soles of her feet. He makes sure that she feels a new type of pain using a metallic spike. This pain pushes Avery close to the edge so he moves on to heavy nipple torment.

Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Helplessly Bound

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. Clover clamps bite into Purple Jade's tender nipples and then pulled tight and tied off to the table legs. Her whimpers and moans now start to intensify, especially once the clamps and nose hooks are applied. Her feet are also roped and tied off to the table legs. I leave PJ to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I grope and slap her ass a few times before removing her gag. I also added a few min of Behind The Scenes Footage.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

Penny's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Penny's Test - Part 3

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04126 секунды с 9 запросами