View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 06:26 PM   #20935
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Nora Sparkle! We just love tying her up, she has an amazing body and she is a real submissive. although sometimes a bit reluctant because she really doesn't like big gags too much. At the creepy office, Nora is nude and tied to a chair, her awesome boobs are wrapped in rope. Of course, we strap a 2 inch red ball into her mouth, and Nora struggles wildly. It's awesome to see her drool and wriggle, there is no chance for her to escape from the ropes. Nora Sparkle is a great bondage girl!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Sarah can be a feisty girl (all redheads are right?), but lucky for us she can be tamed with the help of a few ropes. I have her put on her own gag and handcuffs but adding my own flair to the mix. With her wrists padlocked to the couch I'm free to put her beautiful long hair in a tight hair-tie. I tie it off to her ankles causing her to pull on it with every struggle. I should mention that Sarah really loves her hair pulled. After she gets herself all worked up I re-cuff her wrists behind her back and attach them to the hair-tie which, as you may have guessed, really drives her crazy!

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Extreme Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Victoria Voxxx has proven to all of us that she is one bad bitch, but today she will be put to the ultimate test. This pain slut smiles at the chance to endure the most brutal bondage to date. Victoria begins in a standing position. The Pope manipulates the rope and puts her in the most extreme suspension that she has ever endured. We document the entire tie as it happens to show you what the model goes through to endure such . The next scene opens with Victoria in another suspension, but this time she is inverted with her magnificent ass framed with rope. This happens to be the only thing that is holding all of her weight, as she hangs helplessly upside down.

Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Extreme Bondage

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

Download Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14971 секунды с 9 запросами