Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Good Slut Part Two

Good Slut Part Two

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Slut Part Two

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

Violet vs. The Wet Spot

I knew Violet was no stranger to bondage and ropes so when I asked if she'd ever tied herself up for fun I was surprised when she hadn't. She'd thought about it, but never seemed like fun since she'd never be truly stuck. After explaining how ice releases worked her eyes lit up and begged to give it a try. Like a pro she bound herself up good in a tight red gag, frogtie and well place crotchrope and handcuffs. Violet tosses and turns enjoying her ropes for several minutes before checking the progress. It's obvious from the large pack of ice in the nylons that they'll be quite a wet spot on the bed before she gets free; one way or another!

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 145.8 MB

Download Violet vs. The Wet Spot

Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

Bikini Chair Hogtie

Mina looked super cute in her bikini bottoms, she was prancing around the house in them as it was a little warm around the house, so what better time than to see if she can take a tight hogtie that she had originally seen Lew Rubens dish out to Drea Morgan in which she originally had to tap out of. Well, Mina was the champ I know her to be and was determined to try it herself to see what all the fuss was about. Thats my girl
Well, she did it! The tie was very demanding and did make her break out in a sweat, something she almost never does while tied up so I could tell it was very tough for her. All the weight is on her pelvis and lower stomach, unable to get any relief with the weight of her legs having nowhere to rest either, she is to hold her back up in that arch so as not to put too much pressure on her chest to enable her to breathe and that takes a strong inner core to hold that . I think next time I have to make it even stricter on her!

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6629kbps

File size: 479.5 MB

Download Bikini Chair Hogtie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04079 секунды с 9 запросами