View Single Post
Old 07-19-2024, 09:26 AM   #2511
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carlin's Time-Out Roans Prairie

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control
I guess I do have a possessive side. I guess you shouldn't have been caught with someone else's clips on your computer. I guess you'll be in time-out. Does she restrain you like I do? Is she as pretty or brilliant? Will she leave you dick-taped and clamped and locked to the wall, so that you're helplessly humping air for hours? Would she have mercy?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlin's Time-Out

Blonde Damsel is Distressed in Brutal Devices and Tormented Berea

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: bottom ,Domination ,brunet ,Blonde ,Machine Dildo ,Handler ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Feet
Video language: English
Dahlia begins in a brutal predicament with her legs spread wide and her arms pulled back into a strappado. She knew from the first moment that she was put in the device that she was fucked. Her ass sticks out like a target for The Pope to take aim at and destroy. He spanks and flogs her until he grows bored and moves on to her tits. Clothespins are applied to her natural tits, then he moves behind her to start canning her feet. The bastinado almost brings her to tears, but not yet. She struggles against the cold steel and leather, but there is no escaping this bondage. The Pope fucks Dahlia’s mouth and pussy to command orgasms out of her willing pussy. Next Dahlia is in a pile driver position with her limbs locked into steel traps. The Pope makes his way to her tender soles and attacks with sadistic rage. He terrorizes her feet with brutal bastinado until the room is filled with her screams. Once Dahlia has been pushed all the way to the edge with torment, she then gets a mouthful of cock and then her pussy is fucked mercilessly until she can’t cum anymore. In the final scene she is on her back with her legs spread wide. She is the most vulnerable at this point. Her body is beaten and abused before The Pope makes good use of her whore holes on final time. Dahlia is drained and exhausted and is finally released from the sadistic clutches of The Pope.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Damsel is Distressed in Brutal Devices and Tormented

Evil Ruined Orgasm: Episode 3 Decorah

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Zak Tyler
Genres: CBT ,Bondage ,bottom ,Femdom ,Orgasm Denial ,switch ,Sub ,Slave ,Fingering ,Anal
I don’t know what it is about him but there’s something. After three days of training and a few events under his belt, Zak Tyler is really shaping up to be a well rounded piece of slave meat. Yeah, he yells a lot when his dick is electrocuted, he squints when his nipples are tormented with heavy weights, he forgets to offer gratitude when his ass is reamed by a gigantic strap-on and he can barely contain himself when given an excruiciating painful ruined orgasm but it’s oh so fun to watch and torment him! Given the fact of where slave Zac started it’s astonishing how much he can take now. True devotion. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves; he has a long way to go and if it wasn’t for how well he worshiped Mistress Ashley’s ass and pussy then we might not be throwing this sub slut a bone.
Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 978.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Ruined Orgasm: Episode 3

Corporate Anal Whore Sells Out Her Little Sister's Pussy Taylor

Cast: Mona Wales ,Tommy Pistol ,Ashley Lane
Genres: natural boobs ,Family Roleplay ,spider gag ,slim ,shaped ,Blonde ,Dominatrix ,Kinky ,Humiliation ,shaved
The air is tense as Mona Wales and Ashley Lane hear their late father’s will read aloud. Ashley is a hot little rich girl on 24 7 spa day while her step-sister Mona is a ice cold corporate bitch who has been trying to earn her father’s good graces running his company. When Ashley is assigned all of Daddy’s stock shares and full control of the board, Mona is quick to remind her submissive little slut step-sister who has always run the show in their house and in their secret lesbian affections. Ashley has her cute little pink panties snatched and her cunt trapped under Mona’s seductive hand. Soon she is in a stress position, with cold metal clamps on her labia and her underwear stuffed in her mouth. Shocked, degraded, and made to lick Mona’s ass, she gets her orgasms at the price of her stocks.The CFO of the company has other plans, and confronts Ashley with old photos of her kinkylifestyle, and demands that she service his cock to get the photos removed from the internet. Back on her knees, she had a spider gag tied in her slut mouth. Drooling and choking on Tommy’s cock, she looks at him hatefully but rubs her greedy submissive cunt anyhow. Seeing she likes being treated like a little whore, he ties her up in tight shibari and covers her in tight clamps. Mona finds her sister getting fucked hard and joins in the fun, ripping off the clamps and riding her little sisters face. Ashley’s new position at the company will be squirting on her back with a silent scream as her clit is pinched with a spare clamp. Once Ashley is taken care of, Tommy holds the company stocks over Mona’s head and demands to fuck her ass in payment for his signature as witness. This is nothing new for the sleazy slut, but when she had her hands cranked back in an extreme prayer hands rope tie and gets her ass beat red her face contorts in shock and pleasure as she cums from the intense anal and painful shibari. Ashley finds them there, but is dragged to the floor and made to get her older sister’s pussy off and lick Mona’s well used asshole for Tommy’s amusement. With her hand tied in a choke tie, Ashley is made to ride a strict reverse cowgirl, with Mona motivating her with a cane and sharp humiliation. Having served her purpose, Ashley is shoved off the cock and Mona mounts up, enjoying some anal while she shoves Ashley’s face against her cunt and demands she lick her clit until Mona has orgasmed on her dumb little face and Ashley is glazed in hot cum.
Duration: 1:26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corporate Anal Whore Sells Out Her Little Sister's Pussy

Alexa Von Tesse is hotter and tougher than ever!! Fort Gay

Cast: Alexa Von Tess
Genres: Slave ,BDSM ,Lesbian ,Electric Dildo ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Strap On ,Tens Unit ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play
Alexa Von Tess is back at Wiredpussy, and tougher than ever before! Princess Donna expertly uses this young fuck toy and makes her work for each and every orgasm she is granted. First she struggles to undress while a rope around her throat restricts her breathing. Once she is naked she is shocked, flogged, slapped, trampled, and suspended into multiple amazing orgasms. Alexa Von Tess is a painslut, whether she thinks so or not. Enjoy!
Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Von Tesse is hotter and tougher than ever!!

April Olsen: Helplessly Bound Rohtak

Cast: April Olsen ,Johnny Castle
Genres: Stud ,Brunette ,trimmed ,Suspension ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Bondage ,PIV ,Rope Bondage ,Paddle
April has become a seasoned vet here at Kink, and today she flexes her abilities a little more. She begins in an inverted ankle suspension with her arms box tied and out of the way. Johnny has her at just the right level to take advantage of her slutty mouth. He paddles and spanks her perfect ass before going balls deep down her throat with his cock. April loves her throat fucked, and wants to cum for Johnny to show her submission with squirting orgasms. In the next scene, April is suspended again, but this time on her side with one of her legs pulled up out of the way. Her holes are perfectly available for Johnny to do as he wants with her slutty mouth and pussy. Johnny continues to torment her throughout the scene, but making sure her holes are abused as much as her body. The floor is soaked from all of April’s squirting, and we’ve got one more scene to go. In the final scene, April is restrained with leather belts around her arms and legs rendering her completely helpless. Johnny uses her holes one more time before covering her body with his cum, and reminding April that she will always be his little slut.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9289kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Olsen: Helplessly Bound

Charity Footjob Dera Ismail Khan

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Foot Worship, Latex, Cum Eating
I need a little bit of entertainment.. It is always entertaining to humiliate my foot slave. He is so pathetic, I bet he could get off if I rubbed my feet against horny prick. I keep him so pussy denied that his cock will erupt at any female touch. I have him convinced that serving me and only fucking my feet is better than getting pussy fro any other woman. I take pitty on him and grab his cock in between my toes. I made sure to not wear panties so he can stare at my little pussy slit while I slowly stroke his cock with my feet. It isn't long before he erupts his cum all over my toes.. I fuck his mouth with my cum covered foot to reinforce my dominance over his life and orgasms.
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10717kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charity Footjob
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08207 секунды с 9 запросами