Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amy Faye Fayed to Black Yates City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Drooling Electro Slut & The Anal Whore Serve a BDSM Orgy Slaughters

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Kendra Spade ,Riley Reyes ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Gaping ,Tattoo ,Titty Fucking ,Orgy ,Stocks ,Swingers ,brunet ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Curvy
Video language: English
The House once again finds itself packed wall to wall with beautiful kinky swingers, but this time instead of a senior submissive to train the new meat, we have two pieces of untrained, but enthusiastic ass. Interviewed about their skills and how they plan to get their training, one claims to be a blond electro slut with a wet mouth for fucking, and the other an out and out anal whore, willing to give up all her holes for the chance to train and learn The Upper Floor Rules.Lucky for both girls, previous servants of the house are in attendance, and unfortunately for them they only want to humiliate the girls and make them lick their high heels. It becomes clear after some goveling and oral shoe shining, the new girls will have to battle for the right to the training collar with a show of submissive fucking, bondage, and a sadistic gauntlet in their areas of speciality.The first scene finds Kendra Spade with her big round ass tied up in the air, her cunt clipped shut, and her submissive sister in the hardwood stocks. Riley Reyes has claimed to be a real servant of electrical torment, so Aiden Starr threw her right into the stocks, stuffed a huge electro plug in her cunt and tied it there for good measure. As Ramon sets in on Kendra’s gorgeous ass, gaping her hole and denying her pleads to cum, Aiden slowly stalks Riley, turning the electro plug up more and more and Stefanos stuffs a hitachi against her trapped clit, causing her to squirt all over herself and scream around the hard cock in her mouth. Riley’s gorgeous pale nipples are clamped heavily, but not as heavily as Kendra is getting her ass pounded out. The crowd of horny swingers urge them to with cheers, and head off into the darkness to make their own mischief. Partner swapping, blow bangs, tight rope suspensions, floggings, spankings, and fucking on the floor is just some of the extra action du jour.Aiden Starr finds Riley amidst all the sexual madness and promises her the collar if she will just perform Aiden a few small favors. One of those not so small favors is Aiden’s fist in Riley’s pretty pink pussy, which she presents willingly to Aiden. Aiden teaches her to beg and what to scream when she cumming uncontrollably. She is made to shock herself on command, take a beating on her milky white tits, and finally lick her mistresses perfect pussy until she cums all over Riley’s face. Alas, Riley is tricked into disobeying a small rule, denying her the collar and leaving her to pout with the Governess’ taste still on her lips.Bella Rossi has come back as a guest for the night and brought her handsome date Dozer, who is quick to lay Bella down and flog, spank, and command her to shake her beautiful ass. Next order of business it those celestial tits we all worship, being used for a long and submissive titty fucking. Bella is all worked up, and gags and drools on Dozer’s cock until she given permission to slip his hard cock into her wet pussy, working him with all of her moves until her rewards her with a hot load all over her pretty face and glistening tits. Welcome back Ms. Rossi, we missed you!
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drooling Electro Slut & The Anal Whore Serve a BDSM Orgy

Charity Footjob Pinopolis

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Foot Worship, Latex, Cum Eating
I need a little bit of entertainment.. It is always entertaining to humiliate my foot slave. He is so pathetic, I bet he could get off if I rubbed my feet against horny prick. I keep him so pussy denied that his cock will erupt at any female touch. I have him convinced that serving me and only fucking my feet is better than getting pussy fro any other woman. I take pitty on him and grab his cock in between my toes. I made sure to not wear panties so he can stare at my little pussy slit while I slowly stroke his cock with my feet. It isn't long before he erupts his cum all over my toes.. I fuck his mouth with my cum covered foot to reinforce my dominance over his life and orgasms.
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10717kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charity Footjob

Honeymoon Humiliation: Wife Cuckolds New Hubby Into Better Sex Chanute

Cast: Connor Maguire ,Mona Wales ,Patrick Knight
Genres: BDSM ,Stud ,Bondage ,Blonde ,slim ,Orgasm Denial ,glasses ,Lingerie ,blond ,Blowjob
Video language: English
In sickness, health, and…a pathetic cock?! Mona Wales doesn’t think so. She and Patrick Knight have just returned from a dismal honeymoon where she discovered he couldn’t fuck his way out of wet paper bag. Disgusted and horny, she orders a stud for hire, Patrick Knight, to please her pussy the way it deserves.
But not without humiliating her useless new husband first. First, she dresses him up in pretty pink lingerie, puts that pointless dick in chastity and pegs his ass. Mona then has him give the stud’s cock a sloppy wet blowjob, preparing it to fuck her in ways he himself never could. Pretty Patrick then gets to watch as she rides that other man to orgasm after orgasm, totally destroying her hubby’s masculinity and the myth that her wedding night would be the best night of her life. Nope. This was.
Duration: 59:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honeymoon Humiliation: Wife Cuckolds New Hubby Into Better Sex

Chanel Preston Takes Payment From Reed Jameson in Painful Installments North Freedom

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strapon, Pegging, Facesitting, Vibrator, Humiliation
The stunning goddess Chanel Preston is head of the Divine Investments Firm. This beautiful busty brunette demands your worship and attention. Dressed for business in her short skirt, stocking and high heels, this femdom mistress commands authority in her business. Today is a very special day though, it has come to her attention a pathetic worker Reed Jameson, a lead investor she has spent hard time training up, has been caught skimming. Tied up tight to a chair in rope bondage in the company basement, it’s time for him to pay back every penny. Still in his business suit, his pathetic cock hangs out ready for punishment. There is nothing this loser thief can say now to save his sorry ass. Chanel stuffs his mouth shut with a red ball gag to muffle his screams from the painful clover clamps on his nipples. It’s a good thing they are in the basement, because this pain slave gets a corporal punishment beating with the cane next before the flogger comes out. His thighs turn bright red before Chanel changes her focus to his sensitive cock and balls. Using her high heels she squashes that pathetic phallus as Reed squirms in pain. Chanel takes a bucket of clamps and slowly clips each one onto his sack. The pain gets Reed rock hard before Chanel takes her stocking foot and applies hard pressure to his most sensitive balls. Finally ripping each clamp off brings huge screams as she laughs in his face. And Chanel is just beginning. Tied up again in rope bondage, stripped naked, Reed is ready to pay everything back with his ass. With a big black strap-on Chanel pounds his horny hole. This deep anal causes Reed to scream even louder before she pulls out and shoves that cock in his mouth. Tied up once again with his hard cock out, it’s time for Chanel to take what she wants. Pussy licking, smothering, hard fucking, and foot worshipping brings this femdom mistress pleasure.
Duration: 50:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Takes Payment From Reed Jameson in Painful Installments

Caught Cheating Lewisburg

Cast: Courtney Taylor, Lexxxi Lowe, Sophie Dee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Blowjob, Handjob
What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:54
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 262.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Cheating

Cuckold Sessions - Chanel Preston Skwentna

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Cuckold, Interracial, Oral, Anal, Big Cock
Chad Diamond was born to be a cuckold. We begin things with Chad attempting to cock block Rico Strong from fucking Chanel Preston... Chad gets fooled into racing with Rico and his attention deficit disorder leads Rico into taking Chanel Preston back to the crib. Chad follows behind but not before walking in on Chanel sucking on Rico's big black cock. Chanel, always the dominant one in the situation, ridicules Chad's shortcoming and praises the huge slab of beef Rico carries around. The clumsy cuckold can only watch as Chanel's womanly needs are met with a huge black cock. Chanel Preston sucks on Rico as the cuckold can only touch his own pathetic excuse for a dick. Chanel continues the visual taunting by getting completely fucked- and fucked hard-by every inch of black meat that's attached to Rico. Chanel's pussy only gets a rest when Chanel kisses the cuckold with black juice still coming from her lips. Rico keeps beating that white pussy while the wimpy white boy takes mental notes on how to please a woman. The curtain call to the cuckold's humiliation comes when Chanel feeds him his own nut sauce. A mentally thrashed cuckold AND a potentially pregnant white bitch. We killed two birds with one stone....as usual.
Format: avi
Duration: 32:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1355kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 341.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Sessions - Chanel Preston

Время генерации страницы 0.05248 секунды с 9 запросами