LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Abraham plowed and bred by Antonio Miracle Walldorf

Release Year: 2016
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Abraham and Antonio Miracle
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Antonio grabbed Abraham on the street and brought him back to his place to plow him, breed his ass, and finish it all up with a good cum-filled make out session.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2603kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 336.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abraham plowed and bred by Antonio Miracle

Dom Training Christian Wilde Live Shoot Webbville

Cast: Van Darkholme ,Patrick Rouge ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Rimming ,Cage ,Anal ,Flogging ,Athletic ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Domination ,Stud
Video language: English
Christian Wilde is handsome as hell. He’s a well spoken quiet stud. I see something dark and wicked about him and decide to give him dom training. I feel doms need to know the corporal they are dishing out, so I tie up Christian and give a nice hard flogging. Patrick Rouge is waiting patiently in the metal cage with a spike bottom. I show Christian my flogging technique and how to handle a sub. The members are chiming in through chat on what to do to Patrick. With the members suggestions, Patrick endures the flogger, the cane, foot worshiping, butterfly nipple clamps, the spider gag, metal and rope bondage, a bondage fuck and finally two cum loads to his face. Sincerely, Van Darkholme
Duration: 1:33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dom Training Christian Wilde Live Shoot

DallasReeves Sam Truitt and Jacob Durham Dalian

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Sam Truitt and Jacob Durham
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Cumshots, Twink, Tattoos, Bareback, Rimming, Big Dick
Jacob teaches Sam how to get that great body and arms as they go to the jacuzzi but as soon as both get naked, Jacob does something that’s more exciting and that’s sucking Sam’s big cock.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5462kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Sam Truitt and Jacob Durham

Enjoy All Of Me Star Lake

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Frankfurt Sex Stories
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Anyone doubting that the Germans are a filthy bunch will soon have those doubts well and truly erased by this horned-up escapade, featuring a collection of some of the dirtiest boys of the Fatherland – including Erik Louda, Felix Manus and Nikol Monak. Believe us, these lads don’t hold back for a second, and take any opportunity – be it indoors or outside – to enjoy every gorgeous inch of each other’s handsome bodies. What’s more, they do it all bareback, just as nature intended! So sit back, relax, unzip, and savour the delights of these handsome studs rutting like wild animals in the Black Forest; culminating in enough hot jizz to keep the German race going for a hundred years to come!
Duration: 1:38:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4370kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enjoy All Of Me

Samurai fuck Danciger

Release Year: 2007
Studio: KO Company, Tyson Sportus
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toy, Men
本気の二枚目侍が現れた! デカマラのウルフ野郎が穴を開拓! とてつもない快楽で男前の顔も台無� �に! 舌を出して舐める目つきは必見。 すべすべとした肌、鋭くとがった眼� �しは雄心を引き付ける。 鍛え上げられた肉体はエロスの渦の� �におちていく。 過激腹筋3は自慢の腹筋での交尾戦。� ��技じゃない実録交尾、激しい乗りに 硬筋肉が引き締めあいガタイ兄貴た� �も激しい掘りにせかす勢いで、がん� ��られ! やっぱりケツ中心じゃねーと野郎侍� �語れねー。 ※目線のモデルは本編では顔出しし� �ます。
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samurai fuck

Broken - Live Shoot Sunshine

Cast: Spencer Reed ,Tony Hunter ,Troy Daniels ,Van Darkholme
Genres: Bondage ,Asian ,Corporal Punishment ,Rimming ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,brunet ,Domination ,big dick ,Male Sub
For this Bound Gods Live Show Spencer Reed is here to top Troy Daniels and Tony Hunter as the members call the shots.
After being issued their slave numbers the boys are bound, blindfolded, and told to escape their bondage; the prize for the winner being Spencer’s cock. With asshooks tied to the ceiling the subs are immobilized as Spencer and Van give them the hot wax all over their backs and ass. With Troy’s ass covered Spencer gives him a hard fuck. With Tony and Troy tied face to face Van gives Troy the flogging of his life pushing him farther than he’s ever gone before. Spencer fucks both subs as they lie face to face then makes them cum on each of his boots.
Duration: 1:31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken - Live Shoot

Ram It raw! Bushland

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Butch Dixon
Cast: Ben Statham, B.J., Black Bull, Jeff Grove, Josh Ford, Michael Makavale, Rocco Banks, Thierry Lamasse, Tony Greco, Vladamir
Genres: Oral, Anal, Rimming, Muscule, Black, Old, Group
Ram It Raw features some burly men and big raw cocks, fucking skin-on-skin, 'cause nothing feels as good as a raw dick, as these lads know. They love the feel of hot, raw, man meat inside them and the feel of gooey hot cum up their holes. Ben Statham takes on two massive dicks, while B.J. and Vladi take it in turns to flip-flop fuck and Rocco takes a pounding from his boyfriend Thierry Lamasse. Michael and Michael Makavale are real life lovers too and fuck up a hot, condom-free-frenzy, before jizzing all over the floor.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:54
Video: 720x416, XviD, 905kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ram It raw!

Время генерации страницы 0.02571 секунды с 9 запросами