luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Charity Footjob

Charity Footjob

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Foot Worship, Latex, Cum Eating

I need a little bit of entertainment.. It is always entertaining to humiliate my foot slave. He is so pathetic, I bet he could get off if I rubbed my feet against horny prick. I keep him so pussy denied that his cock will erupt at any female touch. I have him convinced that serving me and only fucking my feet is better than getting pussy fro any other woman. I take pitty on him and grab his cock in between my toes. I made sure to not wear panties so he can stare at my little pussy slit while I slowly stroke his cock with my feet. It isn't long before he erupts his cum all over my toes.. I fuck his mouth with my cum covered foot to reinforce my dominance over his life and orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10717kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download Charity Footjob

Chastity Boy-Toy

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Vibrator

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chastity Boy-Toy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04063 секунды с 9 запросами