All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Blonde Girl Fucked By A Big Black Dick

Blonde Girl Fucked By A Big Black Dick

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Candice Dare & Wesley Pipes
Genres: Interracial, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Gonzo, Big Butt, Close Ups, Facial
Video language: English

Meet Candice a beautiful blonde girl with a really nice big ass. She's from Seattle and goes to culinary school there. She's new at anal sex but loves it. She's developed a taste for black men at an early age and wanted to experiment anal with Wesley.
Let me tell you guys this was just perfect, Wesley slowly put his huge black dick in her pink asshole and she instantly screamed of pleasure.
She definitely was struggling with the size at first but within minutes this blonde beauty was riding that big black cock in her ass and cumming all over the place. I'm very impressed by this one, check it out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Blonde Girl Fucked By A Big Black Dick

CC Doll - Getting In Deep (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: CC Doll
Genres: Interracial
Video language: English

This scene features CC Doll and Alex coming together for the first time for some fun, deep fucking. CC starts off with her incredible sloppy blowjob skills and deepthroats Alex. He then licks her pussy before sliding in to her in missionary. The energy builds up and they fuck all over the bed. There's POV during part of the blowjob. Alex fucks her deep in missionary while choking her and she uses a vibrator on herself to cum. The scene ends with Alex cumming in her mouth and CC licking it all up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6811kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download CC Doll - Getting In Deep (2024)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.33912 секунды с 9 запросами