View Single Post
Old 07-20-2024, 07:37 AM   #18016
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chastity Law Arima

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Tease And Denial, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Masturbation
If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Law

Chastity Cum Control Round Rock

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Milking, High Heels, Chastity, Handjob
Goddess Jessa is extremely generous to her chastity slave devoting an entire 10 min per month to his sexual needs. She can't help but tease the helpless bitch on milking day making him think he will only be allowed to cum with his cock still locked tightly away. After being tortured long enough with the thought of never feeling the touch of her soft hands again he is set free for pleasing his Goddess's latex covered cunt. She gives him only 2 minutes of her expert milking technique so he can really blow his load before getting his pathetic cock locked right back up for another 30 days.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
Audio: 302kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Cum Control

Ella Kross Lifestyle Dominatrix in H265 part 02 West Glover

Check out Ella Kross! Mistress Ella is really living it. An experienced Domina, she has been busting balls and torturing men in a myriad other ways for years now.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 9.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Kross Lifestyle Dominatrix in H265 part 02

Chastity Is Such A Bitch And So Am I Chapelton

Cast: Goddess Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Tease And Denial, Chastity
Slave has been locked in his belt and dying to cum. I want to help, but cumming wont be easy in his genital restrictor. First I let him smell My panties. I dangle them off My feet and let him work himself into a frenzy! Then I let him press his nose agianst My ass and smell it. It must smell really good because he starts getting really excited. He cant take much more so i let him jerk himself while serving as My toilet paper. Hes frantic to cum now. But he only has until Im done to shoot. Of course I would never think of unlocking his dick! He pumps and pumps but unfortunately is unable to get the stimulation he needs. Once agian he will go without his orgasm! Sensing his frustration I decide to let him lick My pussy. Im going to show him just how easy it is to cum. (at least for Me!) I cum right in front of him and really enjoy Myself while hes locked and frustrated. Chastity is such a Bitch. And so am I!
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Is Such A Bitch And So Am I

Sklavenreport Arthur City

Studio: Small Talk
Video language: English
Hurt me! Humiliate Me! Bite, Bite!! Mistress takes long draws off her cigarette, ashing inside her slave's foreskin. Her dungeon is lined with tools designed to inflict pain and pleasure. If you're lucky she'll pour hot wax all over your ass right before she gives you a rough whipping! Don't miss this very rough German fetish import! Enjoy!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:04:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3761kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sklavenreport

Chastity Cuckold Slave: Smell His Cock On My Pussy Bedfordview

Cast: Bobbi Starr, Christian Wilde, Dylan Deap
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Chastity, Humiliation, Bondage
Christian Wilde is Bobbi Starr's sexy fuck toy. He's perfect. Beautiful body, amazing hard cock and knows just how to fuck and make her cum. Dylan Deap is Bobbi Starr's pathetic chastity cuckold slave. He does everything and anything she wishes just to be in her presence (because he knows he will never be good enough to fuck her) even if that means entertaining her random sexual conquests. Dylan is made to orally prepare her pussy to get fucked by Christian. He's made to watch her ride Christian's dick to orgasm while being verbally humiliated and locked in chastity. When it's time for Dylan's daily punishment, Bobbi invites Christian to come to her basement and watch. How embarrassing for Dylan! Being punished for having a pathetic dick in front of a guy that just fucked his mistress! Bobbi even locks Dylan up in a strategically situated body cage where he's made to watch Christian fuck Bobbi in the ass. Dylan is locked so close to the action he can smell the sex! Christian cums all over Bobbi's ass and Dylan is used as the cum cleaner!
Duration: 52:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Cuckold Slave: Smell His Cock On My Pussy

Charlotte Hates Balls Huxley

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Ballbusting, Boot Licking
Nothing turns Mistress Charlotte on more than watching a boy truly suffer. She doesn't need a reason to punish a boy's balls as they shouldn't have been sticking out taunting her in the 1st place. Mistress Charlotte makes her bitch boy first kiss her boots before standing him up and giving him blow after blow to his manhood. He is there for her enjoyment and right now all she wants to do is make his balls turn black and blue.
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9492kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 763.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Hates Balls
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10386 секунды с 9 запросами