View Single Post
Old 07-20-2024, 08:55 AM   #5531
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chastity Boy-Toy Denali National Park

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Vibrator
Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Boy-Toy

Alisha Adams No Dignity Encinitas

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation.
Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisha Adams No Dignity

Chastised Chariot Gimp Canon

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Bondage, Whipping
Mistress Jessa has totally dehumanized this slave into a mindless, obedient gimp, willing to suffer any humiliation or pain just to be near her. Jessa enforces his pathetic status by making him into a beast of burden, having to pull her chariot throne by his chastised balls as she cruelly laughs at him. Jessa could not care less how exhausted he gets, or how much his balls hurt: if he does not pull her fast enough, she corrects her bitch by smacking his ass and balls with her riding crop! Jessa soon orders her gimp to change positions so she won't have to look at him, commanding him to kiss her latex clad ass as he pushes her chariot throne for a while. Jessa destroys his manhood by viciously pulling down the chain connected to his balls before ordering him to take her to his bank so she can drain his accounts. After all, gimps can't own property, they are property!
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8308kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 687.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastised Chariot Gimp

InfernalRestraints Elise Graves Swiftwater

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Sister Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Elise Graves

Gravity North Smithfield

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to haunt her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of “who is the better sadist? ”
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gravity

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Gibraltar

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Turd Says Part Two Sharptown

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08532 секунды с 9 запросами