Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

TG - Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane Maugansville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?
She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.
But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?
Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.
Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.
Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.
Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.
She's one tough nut to crack.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane

Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle Westland

Cast: Christina
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Bikini, Foot Worship, High Heels
Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts!
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt El Campo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Fetish Fantasy - Astra Bound For Dominic To Use Bay Port

Janet decided to try Jackie's skills in her toilet, she decided to get him dirty and have him lick him with his tongue to see if the little worm would do any better, then after the humiliation in the toilet, she wanted him to put on pantyhose and lick her toes, if he did that badly, I would kick him out of the apartment!
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24619kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Astra Bound For Dominic To Use

Madison Young Los Banos

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: shaped ,bit gag ,slim ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Chains ,Electro Plug ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Madison gets tied in the basement and we get downright medieval on her ass. she left this bondage session saying ‘I feel like I could take on the world!’. Such was the endorphin rush she felt from being tied, sensually whipped and brought to orgasm.
Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 317.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Young

Luna Love Lace 2024 april 26 part 2338 Frazeysburg

Let her play the role of our ashtray and we will enjoy her humiliation. Then the girls decided to go into the room and let the bitch worship their sweaty socks, she did a terrible job, so Beverly slapped her in the face for a bad job, and then they let the worthless bitch lick their sweaty feet .
Duration: 5:04:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2114kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Love Lace 2024 april 26 part 2338

The Maid Mandy Muse Loleta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid Mandy Muse

Время генерации страницы 0.04482 секунды с 9 запросами