Old 07-20-2024, 12:08 PM   #2681
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Charlotte Hates Balls Mount Aukum

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Ballbusting, Boot Licking
Nothing turns Mistress Charlotte on more than watching a boy truly suffer. She doesn't need a reason to punish a boy's balls as they shouldn't have been sticking out taunting her in the 1st place. Mistress Charlotte makes her bitch boy first kiss her boots before standing him up and giving him blow after blow to his manhood. He is there for her enjoyment and right now all she wants to do is make his balls turn black and blue.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9492kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 763.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Hates Balls

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Cooper

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Turd Says Part Two Guaranda

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls Philadelphia

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical,
Female urethral stretching using a german speculum to get a huge gaping pee hole. Sounding her pisshole with a metal screw and penetration with a japanese sound of 18 mm (0.71 Inch). Peehole fucking with a balls dildo 12 cm (4.72 Inch) long and 19 mm (0.75 Inch) wide to orgasm while she has metal butt plug in ass.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls

HardTied Crystal Frost Bimbo Doyle

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Crystal Frost
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Cyd Black is normally a man who is all about device bondage but something about Crystal Frost makes him think of rope. It is easy to thread between her legs and it holds her firmly in place, but it allows her to wriggle and writhe like she stands a chance at getting free.
Duration: 1:02:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Crystal Frost Bimbo

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Mahanoy Plane

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Gravity Bragg City

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to haunt her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of “who is the better sadist? ”
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gravity

Время генерации страницы 0.03305 секунды с 9 запросами