LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lukas Daken and Jean Franko Little Ferry

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
Video language: English
DJ Lukas Daken preps for his upcoming gig while Club manager Jean Franko quietly watches him spin from behind the bar, imagining all the things he’d like to do to his new sexy DJ once he finished up. Jean abruptly cuts the set short to have a word with Lukas regarding the club’s proper dress code and uses the opportunity to bring him in the back so that he could get him to try on a new suit that he has hand-picked. He asks Lukas to try on the suit right then and there and then sits back to observe him while he slips out of his clothes and into something a little more club appropriate.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lukas Daken and Jean Franko

Blacks On Boys - Jack Bailey, Deepdicc & Ray Diesel Rosie

Jack has been wanting to get back to the gym but hates the way all the guys stare at him when he goes there. So instead Jack calls up his big crush Ray to see if he can come over and use his home gym. Ray is quick to invite the tasty young boy over to let him do whatever he wants. Jack shows up with Ray and Deep already working up a sweat on the machines so he gets right to the weights. Ray and Deep are quick to encourage young Jack and once Jack bends over the bench Deep moves right in to help him with his form. Deep let's his hands wander to Jack's delight and once he pulls down Jack's little red shorts it was on. Ray, not one to miss a beat turns off his treadmill and pulls out his fat cock for Jack to focus on too. Once dicks are in both his holes Jack's true slutty nature comes right out. And with two fat creamy loads on his face Jack promises to come back for lot's of workouts.
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 920.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blacks On Boys - Jack Bailey, Deepdicc & Ray Diesel

The Gardener's Secret Wooldridge

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
It doesn’t escape my attention that guys on the short side—with tiny frames and petite builds—tend to have the hots for me. This has been a phenomenon for as long back as I can remember. I’m 6’7” now, and I’ve been taller than my peers pretty much my entire life. Even as a child, I tended to tower over nearly all the other kids. Guys have a tendency to pay me a lot of attention. They look up to me, you could say.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3354kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gardener's Secret

BlakeMason - Horny Blond Boys Have Fun Farnhamville

Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: James Lewis, Austin Greenwood
Genres: anal, amateur, condom, fucking, gay, kissing, missionary, oral, rimming
We do love our horny and smooth twink boys, and when we get a couple of them together for a hot fuck like this you can be guaranteed a great show. James and Austin start out with some passionate kissing but with dicks needing wet mouths to service them the two are soon sucking on those inches and swapping their dongs. A little rimming has little James ready for that dick and you can bet Austin delivers, pumping his pucker in various positions until the two can't hold back those cum loads much longer! We love a good double jack off finish, with dicks being rubbed and cum being splashed!
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7951kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlakeMason - Horny Blond Boys Have Fun

Cole blue chapter 9 getting pumped with coach marko Arvika

Studio: TwinkTop
Young guys with a taste for pounding and breeding bend “traditional” tops over and see what it’s like in the driver’s seat. Big dick twinks making their beefy, older, daddy bottoms beg for more! TwinkTop is the only site dedicated to those who love watching the younger guy get off the bench step up to bat! Most of these big dick twinks are naturals, while some guys may need a little coaching. And others may just want to try and shake things up! Either way, you’ll love seeing these horny twinks like you’ve never seen them before!
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole blue chapter 9 getting pumped with coach marko

Job Well Done Heath Springs

This huge bear of a man knew when someone was undressing him with their eyes. The utility coveralls of the plumbing profession were not the most glamorous or exciting, so if this young man—barely a man, judging by his boyish frame—was glazing his eyes over his daddy build like this, Marko knew that Damien was already excited by what was underneath. "Yeah?" Cain approached the bed. When Damien rose to meet him, his small body pressing into Cain's thick stomach, they both knew—there was no more ambiguity to conquer.
Duration: 21:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3349kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 532.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Job Well Done

Princeton Price, Phillip Fox & Diego Curdsville

Oh boy, this is an absolute gem! We have veteran Princeton Price paired up with two fresh rookie recruits, Phillip Fox and Diego. This one is incredibly hot.
When Claude lets these three get down to business, Princeton doesn't hesitate to plant his luscious lips on Diego's hard cock and allow Phillip to suck his stiff dong.
I love watching Diego receive pleasure here. He really wears his heart on his sleeve. It turns on Princeton so much, the two become extremely intimate with a long, hot kiss while Phillip continues to service Princeton.
The guys get into an amazing three-way suck formation, where each soldier hits a nice stride, taking each other's erection deep down their throats. Eventually Princeton, the insatiable boy he is, switches gears to feasting on Phillip's tight, enticing ass.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6633kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princeton Price, Phillip Fox & Diego

Время генерации страницы 0.16479 секунды с 9 запросами