All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default This One Won't Run Away Cherie DeVille Cyd B

This One Won't Run Away Cherie DeVille Cyd B

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

We have made sure of it. It is incredibly disrespectful of her to keep trying go free, but PD is willing to ignore it if she can put on a good enough show for him, using Mr. Pogo to sex her own pussy. All she needs to do is convince him that she appreciates what he is doing for her and she may just avoid his wrath.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

Download This One Won't Run Away Cherie DeVille Cyd B

HT - A Good Little Slave - Sexy Girl Veruca James

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Intense Bondage Orgasms

Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her.

Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.

Bondage is what gets Veruca up in the morning. It is what she dreams of when she goes to bed at night. Every one of her sexual fantasies involves being tied up, pushed down, and turned into an object of sexual service. It doesn't take long for the effects of the rope around her body to become obvious.

Her eyes become glassy as she makes her way into subspace. Her pussy is dripping wet. Her breathing turns into a combination of longing pants and satisfied moans. Even a light touch puts her right on the edge of orgasm.

By the time Cyd starts vibrating her she is ready to cum until she passes out. He doesn't push her that far but, judging by the way her eyes refuse to focus she is perilously close.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - A Good Little Slave - Sexy Girl Veruca James

RealTimeBondage Mei I Please You? Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

That is just the way Mei Mara likes them. There are so many masters and they all want the same thing; to see her suffer. Everyone knows she is an incredibly intense masochist.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Mei I Please You? Part Two

Black n White Lingerie

Johnny got me this super cute garter belt that matched some other lingerie that I had really well. So, I finally decide to try it on for him. I am sure he will like me in this outfit. I put on the white and black lace bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and black high heels. I even manage to put on my metal collar to prove my worthiness. Of course when I approach Johnny, he has only one thought on his mind. Keeping me in front of him in this lingerie for as long as possible. So, he pulls out the bondage pole, and ties my arms behind my back to the pole. Then, since we are in such a matchy matchy mood, he pops the white ball gag with the black strap in my mouth. This way I can drool. He can watch TV. He can watch me. It's all good.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

Download Black n White Lingerie

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

It has been a few years since Ariel last visited. Ariel has a fan who orders a custom every time where Ariel is a naughty secretary who seems to enjoy getting into mischief. I have not finished editing the custom, but I made him an intro that describes the story line that we went with. I thought I'd share it with members as well until I get the final video edited.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 272.1 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02246 секунды с 9 запросами