View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 05:09 PM   #8579
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

種マン監獄 肥大ちくび地獄 Saint Mary of the Woods

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Threesome, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
囚われた性奴隷に、中出し生交尾刑� �。乱暴に扱われることで感じる変態� ��奴隷には、看守による激しい罰を。 生種を注入される度に興奮。種が滴� �る雄膣を掻き回し、生種注射で種追� ��。犯され、やり捨てされる変態野郎 の収容所―。
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 種マン監獄 肥大ちくび地獄

Extreme Penetration Oceanside

Release Year: 2010
Studio: SX Video
Cast: Drew Peters, Frank Young, Tommy Rawlins, Ian Jay, Lito Cruz, Jake Cruz, Dorian Black, Christian Rock
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Latino Men, Dildos & Toys, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes, Group Sex, Double Anal Penetration, Fisting
How much can one asshole take? Find out in these four scenes that literally stretch the boundaries of bareback butt play. Scene 1 features sweet faced Ian Jay offering his tender hole to Jake Cruz, Dorian Black and Jude. The four start out with some heavy making out and dick sucking. Each top gets his chance to fuck Ian. It is not enough though. A bowling pin is next. Then loads of cum. Andre Barclay and Tommy Rawlins bring a new definition to "hot" when they get together in Scene 2. Tommy services Andre's beautiful cock to get it really hard and ready for his asshole. After warming things up inside Tommy, Andre brings out the super sized dildo for some double peration. Thenes the sling and a fisting that includes amazing punching action. In Scene 3 super bottom Drew Peter's ass take a licking and keeps on ticking. Top Lito Cruz slams it to Drew's pucker. First a tongue, then a cock, a fist, a baseball bat and, later, a load of cum. Drew also does his famous self-fisting and expands it to self-punch fisting. Christian Rock's long cock fits well in Frank Young's mouth and then asshole. Frank also gets double fucked several times with a cock / dildobination. Next a water bottle gets used. Finally, a fisting sends Frank over the edge.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:38
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Penetration

Wild & Untamed Valley Bend

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Bareback
Video language: English
You like wild gay sex? You want horny guys with big dicks?
You want to see bareback action and tons of semen?
Then you are right with the new Kinky Twink Entertainment movie
Wild & Untaimed. Have a look and enjoy our guys.
Duration: 1:25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild & Untamed

Gay - Use Me (Pyotr Tomek and Xavi Duran) Hd Tolono

Video language: English
Let’s be honest here, if young Pyotr Tomek came delivering pizza to the door of your hotel room wouldn’t you be tempted to make some kind of pass at the fellow? Especially if – as is the case here – he was wearing a baseball cap with a distinctly provocative maxim daubed all over it. Certainly Xavi Duran doesn’t seem to have any reticence in taking full advantage of the situation, but that shouldn’t come as any surprise given his unmistakably cocksure approach.
Indeed, he brushes aside Tomek’s initial rebuttal, and has the cute twink down on the bed in no time at all – by which point thehorny little pup is already putty in the stud’s hands! Why, the boy doesn’t stand a chance as Duran strips him of his jeans and promptly engages in a head-on encounter with Tomek’s dick; before pushing the lad’s ass into the air and rimming his hot little fuck-hole like you won’t believe. Needless to say it’s all more than enough to get Tomek into the mood for action, and what doubts he may have initially had about being this stud’s latest notch on the bedpost are promptly forgotten as he first gives head and then finally allows Duran to finger and fuck his ass!
What follows is a superb masterclass in man-on-boy action, with Tomek banged for all he’s worth doggy-style; before the lad positions himself over Duran’s handsome fuck-pole and quite literally lands himself down on every inch that the dude has to offer. Little wonder that the boy is soon squirting for all he’s worth; but it’s arguably the sight of Tomek’s winsome little face getting jizzed that’ll prove the highlight!
Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 749.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Use Me (Pyotr Tomek and Xavi Duran) Hd

Stag Homme - The Clergy - Chapter 6 - Favor Jasra

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Stag Homme
Cast: Bastian Karim, Scott Carter
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
In my world, I expect to meet businessmen, mobsters, and even politicians, but I didn’t expect that to be the case with the Church. These men had arguably far more to lose and far more to worry about should they ever be caught with me. Much to my surprise, though, Scott doesn’t seem to fear this exposure as much. Not only has he beckoned me again, but this time, I was told to wait for him outside the confessional room in front of an altar. I have never exactly been a deeply religious person. I’ve always found the rituals, the confessions, the priest on the altar, the doctrines, and even the smell of the incense deeply fascinating. As I waited for Scott, all those memories came flooding back, but now they were all draped in lust and desire. This desire made complete sense to me when I heard Scott’s footfall approaching me from behind as I stood at the altar. I had lit a candle and was briefly lost in thought. When I turned to take a look at him, there he was in full regalia. Maybe it had always been there, but I realized I found the sight of him in his robes deeply arousing. I could feel my cock start to swell and even my hole puckered with hunger. He, too, seemed to enjoy the sight of me like this, and with no time wasted he embraced me and kissed me passionately. Right there for everyone, even God, to witness. Even more than the last time, Scott was like a hungry lion. He was all sinful with no regard for his station or his supposed beliefs. For now, that was all out the door, and in front of an altar he was going to sin, and he was going to sin deeply. He continued to kiss me and began to disrobe; he removed my shirt and I began helping him with his. He was so handsome with his perfectly kept hair and beard. It was strange; there wasn’t much about this absurdly hot man that seemed or even looked remotely pious. As his massive worked out chest brushed up against my smooth one, I could feel his dominating presence. Soon enough I was on my knees for the holy man. I wrapped my tongue and mouth around it, teasing him and even myself. I pulled it out and went to town, ravenously, full throated. His cock pulsed and twitched in my mouth and throat, clearly more excited than that first time. Scott then had me bend over on a bench. I felt his hot breath on my hole and soon his beard scratching my spread cheeks and his tongue was swirling around my hole, lubing it up with his saliva. Not long after, both of us were in dire need of penetration. His throbbing member made its way up my chute. His thrusts were as vigorous as they were tender, and as calculated and steady as they felt primal and passionate. I was here to worship him, but in many ways, it felt like he was worshiping me or at least my hole just as much. My own hard cock bounced up and down as I rode him, he rode me from behind, and took his pounding in any position he pleased. For these moments, my body was his, my hole was his, and I submitted wholeheartedly, while his cock seemed to do the same to me. He growled and grunted as he got closer and closer to climax, and soon enough he was spilling his seed inside me. As we finished, I couldn’t help but wonder, would I see him again? What else does he desire from me? My body? No matter the answer, I was ready.
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stag Homme - The Clergy - Chapter 6 - Favor

RawAlphaMales - Derek Kage Worships Kosta Viking's Manhood Bayou La Batre

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RawAlphaMales
Cast: Derek Kage, Kosta Viking
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Derek Kage is a stud with both Southern good looks and charm, and in the bedroom this guy sure knows how to take dick! Derek and Kosta Viking had been flirting with each other a lot while spending time in Puerto Vallarta, and it’s the uncut dick between Kosta’s legs that Derek wants to get up close and personal with. In the Raw Alpha Males fuck room, Kosta Viking gives Derek Kage exactly what he wants some manly domination. But first, Kosta opens up Derek’s ass with a huge dildo and some anal beads. Then Kosta has him lick his feet a bit. After that, Derek is ready for an awesome ass pounding. Kosta Viking is a hunk of epic proportion, and when you see him in action here, there’s zero question why!
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8186kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawAlphaMales - Derek Kage Worships Kosta Viking's Manhood

FuckerMate - Raw Welcome To Remember West Edmeston

Release Year: 2023
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Franklin Acevedo, Peter Sinnerpit
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hung, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
This week XXL impaler Franklin Acevedo gives welcome to a new gorgeous mate coming from Colombia: Peter Sinnerpit is a joy for the eyes, with his muscular toned body, his smooth black skin and above all his perfect bubble ass. Franklin couldn't ask for more and gives him a raw fuck that will last for long time in the head of our sweet newbie and much longer in his destroyed hole!
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FuckerMate - Raw Welcome To Remember

Время генерации страницы 0.08830 секунды с 9 запросами