View Single Post
Old 07-22-2024, 08:47 AM   #3636
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Russian Slaves vol 38: White Devil Faison

Three spoiled young girls used in dormitory house. Female servant found drugs when she was cleaning the house and reported girls to security. Two female security officers investigated the case and subjected the girls to humiliating all body search. Finally all girls admitted possession of .
All girls, one by one are made to lay down on the wooden bench, panties down, skirts up and subjected to traditional Russian punishment: degrading and painful caning on their bare bottoms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13238kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves vol 38: White Devil

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Yangcheng

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms Suches

Cast: Kristen Scott ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Suspension ,brunet ,Deepthroat ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,PIV ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Sub ,Latinx
Video language: English
Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin’s mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen’s fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen’s put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Playthings: Ryan Keely & Lydia Black Are Cherie DeVille's Willing Toys Council Hill

Cast: Ryan Keely ,Lydia Black ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM ,LezDom ,black hair ,slim ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Cage ,Feet ,Slave ,Suspension
Cherie DeVille already has one little kitten–the sexy, submissive Lydia Black–but she wants another. She places an order and receives Ryan Keely, a busty, buxom bombshell. Now she has two kitties to play with, and who will play with each other at her orders. First, Cherie wants to inspect her new plaything, so she lets Lydia out of her cage and puts a candle in her mouth, to add light to her inspection. Ryan has huge, ripe tits and a big hungry ass. Cherie pinches her huge tits and lets Lydia lick up the milk. So far the two new kitties are getting along beautifully! But Lydia begins misbehavin’, so some punishment is in order. Cherie flogs Ryan’s huge, beautiful ass, then stacks Lydia on top of her so she can get at both of their butts at the same time. Ryan proves to be even more willing and resilient than expected, enduring a pussy flogging and and intense finger fucking from Cherie. Cherie continuously reminds her kitty Lydia that THIS is exactly how she’s expected to behave. But Cherie is temperamental. She puts her two kitties back in their cage the moment they begin to bore her. Then she climbs up on the cage and makes Ryan eat her perfect cunt, giving her orgasms multiple times. Ryan is then put in a full suspension, ass-up and face down, so Cherie can get as her wet, delicious pussy. She flogs Ryan, crops her feet, then pulls Lydia out of her cage to eat Ryan’s beaten cunt. Cherie keeps the pressure on, flogging Lydia, finger fucking her and then eating her pussy. The two women explode into madness and orgasms, both of them wailing as they cum. Finally, Cherie wants to see her two kitties fuck. She puts a strap-on on Ryan, and commands Lydia to ride it and cum. Cherie eventually gets in on the action with her own strap-on, fucking Lydia’s wet pussy while Ryan fucks Lydia’s ass. Lydia goes wild on the DP, cumming like crazy. It seems Cherie finally has what she’s always wanted, two willing, submissive pets who know their place.
Duration: 1:06:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playthings: Ryan Keely & Lydia Black Are Cherie DeVille's Willing Toys

Brianna Dymond: Camgirl Gangbang! Skarsa

Cast: Brianna Dymond ,Prince Yahshua ,Tee Reel ,Don Prince ,Richard Mann ,Syphon Filthy
Genres: blond ,dom ,Corporal Punishment ,Black ,shaved ,First Gangbang ,toned ,BDSM ,Interracial ,foreskin
Blond and busty Brianna Dymond is a famous cam model who never shows her face and wants to move her career to the next level. She hires some movers to gangbang her on camera, but it must look non-consensual so she can create a scandalous and exhilarating sex tape for the masses and finally show her face to the world. Brianna sucks 5 big dicks and takes it good and hard in her ass and pussy with double penetration, double vag, double anal, fisting, and lots of squirting. This is Brianna’s first gangbang. This whore can’t get enough!!
Duration: 53:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brianna Dymond: Camgirl Gangbang!

Busty blonde isabella clark public double penetration pt.1 Exchange

Release Year: 2016
Studio: PublicDisgrace
Big Tit Blonde Isabella Clark is here to show off her amazing asshole to the public of Budapest! But first Steve Holmes takes this slut out in public for a deep throat blowjob. People are just amazed and shocked to see this whore suck down Steve's giant cock in public! Isabella is then strapped down in leather bondage and a ball gag and taken to an open restaurant where the rowdy crowd gets to watch this slut perform! Caning, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Tit Slapping, Anal, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Anal Fisting!!! This true whore takes it all and then licks it all up afterwards!
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty blonde isabella clark public double penetration pt.1

Fetish Fantasy - Regina's Toilet Punishment Goodfellow AFB

Beverly wanted to dance on Gina's face, let the dryer smell her pussy and sweaty ass, let her enjoy the smell. Then wiggling her sexy ass on Gina's face, her legs were tired and Gina knew she should relax and lick her sweaty feet with her wet tongue.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24932kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Regina's Toilet Punishment
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05040 секунды с 9 запросами