View Single Post
Old 07-22-2024, 01:03 PM   #849
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Trina gets her huge tits bound Her neck stretched her face Camp Verde

Cast: Trina Michaels
Genres: Pain ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Choking
Video language: English
Trina Michaels and her tan, sexy, booming body are back. Trina has that body type that we just go crazy for: big tits, phat ass, sexy legs and a super cute face.
Trina is bound to the wall, her monstrous tits are wrapped and pulled out, her legs frog tied and spread, her arms also spread. This girl is helpless and the bondage is a little painful to boot.
We like pretty girls, we especially like fucking up pretty girls’ faces. Most pretty girls love their looks, and when we do something like putting clothespins all over their face, it distorts their looks to the point of grotesqueness, and then they feel the humiliation wash over them. These pictures will be on the net forever, a shame she will face over and over again.
We flog Trina’s pussy and we make this sexy whore cum over and over. We add our heavy bowling ball to her neck and slowly she is choked out. We never let her pass out, but she gets close, and as she gets closer, her orgasms become stronger.
We face fuck her skull hole as she is slowly choking out, we love multi-tasking and Trina does it well. In the end she is left to suffer with two bowling balls as the darkness rapidly approaches..
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 643.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trina gets her huge tits bound Her neck stretched her face

Audrey Elson Pingree

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Holly Golightly
Genres: Submission ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,brunet ,big dick ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Role Play ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage
22 year old Audrey Elson comes to Sex and Submission to be punished for all her nasty deeds. She is familiar with BDSM but mostly as the dominant one. She enjoys the psychological aspect of playing and is interested in seeing how far she can go as a submissive. To our delight, we witness that Audrey can be very obedient and enjoys a good amount of pain and bondage. Steven St. Croix fucks her while she is bound and gagged. She is a good cock sucker and takes a hard pounding in her ass.
Duration: 54:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Elson

Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms Carrie

Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Genres: Blonde ,Pain ,Submission ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,fake boobs
Hard core bondage fans know who Carissa Montgomery is. And if not, this is the time to meet her on HogTied.
Big Tit Bondage Slut is tied tight under layers and layers of rope and gags, then THREE bowling balls hung from a painful, vibrating crotch rope that gouges the FUCK out of her pretty pink snatch till she is coming over and over again, pleading for mercy.
She says she loves hogties, so I give it to her good: suspended, stretched open, double vibed and fucked with a giant black cock on a stick till she leaves puddles on the floor.
She is so spent at this point that all she can do is lay back and get fucked. I jack her ankles in the air and open that snatch for everyone to see. When she starts to orgasms, her whole body tenses and shakes. Awesome job Carissa!
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4722kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Former Romanian Gymnast puts her flexibility Solen

Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: Humiliation ,Blonde ,Fingering ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Muscle ,Domination
Welcome back Lea Lexis, this little flexible former Romanian Gymnast is having her mettle tested in this unique original tie.
Bound spread, and with a very tight toe tie, this little gymnast is in serious discomfort. Her neck is pulled back, her legs are pulled apart and her pussy and ass are fully and beautifully exposed. There is nothing she can do, she can barely move a muscle as the ropes hold her in this brutally uncomfortable position.
He ass is plugged, her body is tormented, her pussy is vibrated, even she didn’t think think she could could cum so many times, but what scared her was her inability to stop from cumming. Each orgasms we ripped out of her helpless body wrecked her fragile mind…
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 269.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Former Romanian Gymnast puts her flexibility

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Landing

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Время генерации страницы 0.04631 секунды с 9 запросами