luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BaitBus - Hard Deal To Make

BaitBus - Hard Deal To Make

Studio: BaitBus
Cast: Andy Adler, Jarren Shan

Sasha Pearl pulled us a difficult one today. Jarren fell for her rues and got on the bus ready to fuck. Once I pulled the rug from under him and told him what we were about, I think I could see his heart breaking in real time. Jarren refused to even consider fucking Andy. I think I got up to nine thousand dollars. He then was then on the fence. He would have been crazy not to consider it at this point. I decided to make a deal with him. For the nine grand he would just let Andy suck it. If he got hard, he would have to go ahead and finish fucking him. He was so certain he wouldn't get hard and take the easy money so he agreed. Little to be hold, once Andy got him in the back of his throat Jarren's soldier was at attention. He was a gentleman and a man of his word and fucked Andy. I think he was secretly enjoying it, because the "oh my god" moans were not coming from Andy. After he came all over Andy's face, his post nut clarity set in. He awkwardly and silently got off of the bus. Andy was happy, we were happy. I think Jarren is now reassessing his life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1900kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 669.2 MB

Download BaitBus - Hard Deal To Make

Gay The Woods Part 2, sc 02 - Marcus Ruhl, Paddy O'Brian 720p

Video language: English

Paddy O'Brian takes up residence in one of the room-sized tents on the North side of The Woods. The sleeves are torn out of his red plaid shirt, which is the only thing he's wearing.Paddy reclines on a pillow, legs spread, playing with himself. His cylinder of flesh is as thick as his wrist, and it serves as a beacon. Fellow camper Marcus Ruhl invites himself in,reclines alongside Paddy and helps himself to a mouthful of cock. Paddy watches intently as Marcus feeds, flexing his hips to set a pace that makes his balls boil. Marcus gurgles and slurps contentedly. These studs are working each other so hard they build up a sweat. When Marcus stands to shuck his shorts, his muscled arms, quarter-sized nipples and heavy uncut cock loom into view. Paddy nods approval and Marcus lowers his meaty buttocks onto the waiting can that is Paddy's cock. Paddy grabs both buns and Marcus groans out in pleasure and pain as he accommodates the entry. Paddy gives Marcus a moment, then pounds him in every which way. Paddy's enormous cock tests Marcus's endurance to its limits until there's no alternative but to spray the tent with their spooge.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4709kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 630.7 MB

Download Gay The Woods Part 2, sc 02 - Marcus Ruhl, Paddy O'Brian 720p

Gay - Viktor Rom and Ken Summers - 720p

Viktor Rom and Ken Summers - 720p: Since our newest mate Ken Summers made his debut with us a few weeks ago, we received a lot of messages from fans, crazy to watch him in action again. This week we are happy to please them with a memorable scene, the like of which is unlikely to be repeated in the future.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 709.3 MB

Download Gay - Viktor Rom and Ken Summers - 720p

New Kid On The Block (Robert Zuniga x Fitness Papi)

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、� �者のどんな命令も従うこと。
エロい命令に興奮していき、ノンケ� �ちんこもフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘ら れて、我慢できず大量射精本編、目� �モザイクありません。

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 775.3 MB

Download New Kid On The Block (Robert Zuniga x Fitness Papi)

Gay- Tourist lost in Paris finds 2 cocks Hd

Marco is a tourist visiting Paris, he got lost on his way back to his hotel. He quickly found comfort in crossing Mathieu's path, who took him to a sex shop to enjoy the poor lost tourist. The two handsome guys were joined by the salesman who heard them fucking.

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2616kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 500.0 MB

Download Gay- Tourist lost in Paris finds 2 cocks Hd
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03660 секунды с 9 запросами