View Single Post
Old 07-23-2024, 02:24 PM   #41315
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jasmin - no more pole dancing Timpson

Pole dancer Jasmin is really good! She wanted to get some practice in, but we tied her to her pole. Obviously, she did not like that! Bondage is good exercise too. Especially some struggling, like Jasmin is doing. Can she escape and get back to her practice? Watch the video to find out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmin - no more pole dancing

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3 Alborn

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope Miskolc

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Utterly destroyed by dick! Redford

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Today we have a beautiful toy to play with. Madelyn Monroe is blessed with big blue eyes, firm tanned flesh and long blonde hair. She also comes with an undeniable love of rough sex and brutal deepthroat. She has come to the right place. Deepthroat and rough sex are our specialities here at .We take our eager fucktoy and bind her down to a sybian. Sybians are the world’s most powerful vibrator and sound like an airplane taking off. A pussy on top of one doesn’t stand a chance. You WILL cum, and you will cum hard. Being the generous sort that we are, we add in some brutal deepthroat to the mix. Madelyn is about to understand the true definition of sexually broken.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 959.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Utterly destroyed by dick!

MILF with Big Booty and Big Titties Gets Ass Fucked in Public Bonnyman

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Francesca Le ,Mark Wood
Genres: Discipline ,Blowjob ,Blonde ,shaped ,Vaginal Penetration ,MILF ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Sub ,Humiliation
Francesca Le has her giant tits and ass smacked, licked, and fucked in public!
Duration: 57:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF with Big Booty and Big Titties Gets Ass Fucked in Public

Sex Slave Astrid Star Submits to Rope Bondage and Extreme Fucking! Fairmount

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Astrid Star
Genres: Big Tits ,Discipline ,brunet ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,muscular ,Role Play ,Slave ,Gimp ,Clothespins
Fresh meat. Sadist extraordinaire Ramon Nomar is always hungry and when he laid his eyes on the innocent, submissive, and naive body of Astrid Star he drooled with desire. He wastes no time explaining the rules to Astrid and instead ties her up in restrictive rope bondage with her tiny pink pussy strapped tightly to a hitachi. He shoves a giant ball gag into her mouth to stifle her useless questions and pleas for mercy. Ramon slowly works her body over and examines her young and perfectly formed body. Her giant tits gyrate as Ramon beats her body with a heavy leather flogger and he pinches her taut skin with clothespins tied into a nasty zipper. He teaches her the day’s first lesson: To beg for his attention. Astrid whippers some muffled words to articulate her desire to serve and please Ramon. When she finally learns how to beg for attention, Ramon tears the zipper off of her body and the slaps the tiny welts with his giant man hands. He checks to see how her pussy reacts to abuse and finds her wet with desire. She is a truly masochistic fuck toy and her greedy cunt only wants more attention. Ramon throws her to floor and jams his monster cock deep down her throat. The girth of his stiff rod barely fits into her mouth and she gags from the deep throat face fucking. Gasping for air she begins to learn the rules and begs Ramon to fuck her filthy mouth until she can barely breath. Grown tired of using her mouth as a fuck hole, Ramon ties her arms and legs to a table fucks her behind. His cock barely fits into her teeny pussy. She winces as the massive cock penetrates her for the first time. But, her pussy juices explode and Ramon begins to ram his all natural female slave with an intensity that pushes the table all the way across the room. Gasping for air she showers Ramon with platitudes and thanks him endlessly for fucking her. She begs to cum over and over but Ramon doesn’t feel like she has earned that right. So, he flips her onto her back and ties one of her legs in the air so he can really stuff her cunt with his cock. As Ramon fucks her, he simultaneously hits her sensitive tits with thin and severe cane and then shocks her armpits with an electric zapper. Astrid is growing overwhelmed by all the different types of pain and pleasure that are flooding her senses. But a greedy whore only wants one thing; multiple orgasms, and Astrid begs her dom to cum. Fire burns in Ramon’s eyes and he rips orgasm after orgasm out Astrid’s pussy and she squirts all over herself. Ramon finally grows tired of his sub and blows a massive load of jizz all over her tits and pussy. He scoops it up and crams it into Astrid’s hungry mouth and she licks every last bit of it up.
Duration: 1:12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Slave Astrid Star Submits to Rope Bondage and Extreme Fucking!

PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck Nunam Iqua

Kayyla bound in many different ways from standing, sitting, laying or spreading her legs. He places a gag bit in her mouth for every instance. She will adhere to what her Master does and she does.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

Время генерации страницы 0.03696 секунды с 9 запросами