View Single Post
Old 07-23-2024, 02:25 PM   #41317
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1 Meigs

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie Grimsby

Poor Kate Anima is tied up on a desk, with her elbows tightly bound together! A harness gag is strapped onto her face, and she can barely move. Her sounds are wonderful as she struggles and moans against the ropes that brutally hold her arms so tight.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps

File size: 658.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie

Casey Calvert: Bondage, Torment, and Sexual Servitude Bonnieville

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Facefucking ,Blowjob ,Athletic ,Ball Gag ,Flogging ,other hair color
Video language: English
Casey Calvert knows her place in the BDSM world, and it is to serve. She is naturally submissive who wants nothing more than to please her master. Today she is in a place where she can flourish in this way, and Derrick is the one that will put her through her paces. She begins in a squatting position with her legs tied wide open, her hands are behind her back, and her neck is tied to a wooden column to make sure her head cannot escape the wrath of Derrick throat fucking her. He flogs her for a bit to turn her flesh a bright red before going balls deep in this slut’s mouth. Orgasms are commanded out of her pussy, but her main goal is to serve the cock that’s in her mouth. After a long throat fucking scene, Derrick feels that she needs more work, so she is suspended upside down for easy access to her mouth for more blowjob action, while her pussy is exposed for more imposed orgasms. When the time comes for Casey to get cock in more of her holes, she is bent over a table, with one leg pulled up for easy access to her holes. Derrick goes back and forth between fucking her pussy and fucking her ass. He takes a small break from fucking to torment her with his flogger, but then it’s right back to abusing her holes with his cock. In the final scene, Casey has her arms bound in a box tie, and the rest of her body is free to be manipulated the way he sees fit. Derrick rips multiple orgasms out of her slutty pussy before going back to fucking her holes. The relentless fucking continues until he blows his load all over her pussy mound.
Duration: 56:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert: Bondage, Torment, and Sexual Servitude

Rain DeGrey Ravaging Rain Pluckemin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation
Rain always requests the most extreme trip on the menu. This time she wants to feel what it's like to be manhandled, bound, scared and put under total control. Her adventure begins when I lead her out back of the barn by a the metal cable around her throat.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Ravaging Rain

Kerry Gaylordsville

Kerry is back and her udders have grown considerably! That’s great news! She is the perfect HuCow for the new high milking bed, because the farmer has a new position in mind: a hogtie! Well, the position has been done before (with Thiccy Niccy), but never with udders poking through a milking bed! It is a very strenuous position, but Kerry loves a good bondage challenge! The farmer clamps her nipples and makes her wait a little before she is installed on the bed. Then Kerry is cuffed with her udders hanging down through the milking opening. The goat milker is an exhausting machine, especially in combination with this position, but it there’s an HuCow who can do it, it is our cute Kerry!
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14644kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kerry

RealTimeBondage Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic Williamsport

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Nikki Darling Discraced On Stage: Fisted, Footed, And Fucked!!!! La Serena

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Nikki Darling ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Blowjob ,Discipline ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Collar ,Female Slave
Video language: English
Tight bodied, Nikki Darling, is bound and gagged, fucked, footed, and fisted on stage in a divey bay area bar. Lorelei Lee parades her sex toy around for the crowd not only to see, but to touch, and to rip off all her clothes! Lorelei and Ramone cane and flog her as random people spank her on stage. Clamps are applied and Nikki begs for more whilst adorning a collar, bound forearms and biceps, as well as a leash made of rope. Ramone is waiting to shove his giant cock into all of Nikki’s holes, but not before she is hoisted onto the bar and videotaped while being fisted. But, fisting is just a warm up for Nikki, She then bends backward over the bar and deep throats Ramone’s huge wanting cock. Her pussy is plowed on top of the bar and then taken over to a booth where she buries her face down ass up into the crotches of the bar patrons!! Ramone gives it to her like a PRO while Lorelei Lee continues her sadistic humiliation with the flogger and cane.
Duration: 1:20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling Discraced On Stage: Fisted, Footed, And Fucked!!!!

Время генерации страницы 0.05450 секунды с 9 запросами