Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RTB - Siouxsie Q, Elise Graves, Maddy O'Reilly - Oh! My Goodness Burgess Hill

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
We enjoy having two models on hand for a "RealTimeBondage" live feed because they can get kind of intense. We let our members add their suggestions on the forums and live as the show is taking place. That means that all of the action is raw and unscripted. Whether we're using them two at a time or alternating, having two girls on hand means double the fun.
Siouxsie Q has the kind of wide, terrified eyes that we love. The only thing we need to do is put together a stunning predicament that will make her peepers pop. Siouxsie and Maddy O'Reilly are sitting on the perfect prop. It's a large copper plate and they both know what it is for. A little bit of current is going to turn this into our electrical torment device.
And that's the beginning of a beautiful bit of predicament bondage. Siouxsie is standing on the plate with clamps on her nipples. She is tied so that she can pull herself up by her arms if she has the strength. Whenever her feet touch down the circuit is completed. That means the voltage runs right through her tits.
Maddy isn't going to get ignored all day. She's been sitting by quietly in her cage while we played with Siouxie. Well, we've got a Hitachi with her name on it. She's told us how much she loves to cum. Everyone does, right? Well, she isn't going to get that chance yet. We teased her for a bit before taking the toy away and leaving her to think about what she can do to earn some more time with the vibrator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Siouxsie Q, Elise Graves, Maddy O'Reilly - Oh! My Goodness

Fetish Fantasy - Tickling Jessica In White Lingerie Kumasi

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24661kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Tickling Jessica In White Lingerie

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3 Coulee Dam

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

DragonLily Hard foot caning, harder orgasms Arizpe

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Handler ,Caning ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Domination ,Brunette ,Asian ,Nipple Torment
Video language: English
Dragonlily is back and we have her in a great original custom bondage device. Not many people bend like that so we have The Dragon opened up and helpless.Hard foot caning, pussy flogging, nipple torment. Just a few of the torments DragonLily suffers until we let her come. However when we make her cum, we don’t stop. We just don’t stop, we make her cum until she is gone. Subspace. Then we make her cum more, we make her cum over and over until it looks like she is almost , then we make her cum more.
It was brutal, she couldn’t talk, she couldn’t see, she checked out, and it took a while for her to come back. We love the girls that can go this far, we really do.
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 308.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily Hard foot caning, harder orgasms

Pumpkin Spice Mulege

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumpkin Spice

Peppers Game - Part 1 North Benton

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 1

Fetish Fantasy - Testing A New Bitch - Part 10 Simmesport

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24436kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Testing A New Bitch - Part 10

Время генерации страницы 0.03213 секунды с 9 запросами