Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope Macksville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Insex - Scrubbed Raymore

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.
Format: avi
Duration: 27:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Scrubbed

Over the Knee and Sodomized Martin City

Cast: Anthony Rosano ,Kiera King ,Bobbi Starr ,Chloe Camilla
Genres: Bush ,black hair ,Hitachi ,Submission ,Anal Stretching ,Domination ,Kinky ,Anal Fingering ,Hair Pulling ,Dominatrix ,buttplug ,Anal ,Teacher ,shaped ,Lesbian ,Destruction ,Role Play
Video language: English
Chloe Camilla and Kiera King get punished in class by Bobbi Starr in this kinky role play focused on butts and anal sex. They receive a firm spanking and get their asses filled in a humiliating way. Bobbi also gets pleasure from these two little ass lickers who are so eager to please. Then, Chloe and Kiera are pimped out to a familiar face in a seedy motel room. Lots of anal sex follows and both girls are double penetrated! This is a fun and kinky update not to be missed!
Duration: 1:31:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Over the Knee and Sodomized

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1 Dunlevy

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

BackK To The Streets Nellysford

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Dunia Montenegro
Genres: natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,Bondage ,Public ,brunet ,Outdoors
This week’s update features beautiful Brazilian slut Dunia Montenegro. Steve Holmes takes her out on the streets for some very public sex and bondage where she is fondled by strangers, paraded naked through the streets, and made to suck cock and get fucked where everyone can see. Then for a grand finale Steve takes her to a rock show and fucks her face while the band “Electric Overdose” plays. The lead singer got so into it he even let her borrow his microphone.
Duration: 1:21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BackK To The Streets

TG - Daisy Ducati, Mistress Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy Grissom AFB

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Daisy Ducati, Mistress Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy

Kel gets fire and ice Trogir

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.
We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.
With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.
Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel gets fire and ice

Время генерации страницы 0.03394 секунды с 9 запросами