Old 07-23-2024, 05:11 PM   #72799
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default CM-Nash & Solomon

CM-Nash & Solomon

Video language: English

also got to show-off his cock sucking skills, and he was eager to deep throat Sean's cock. He sure can go all the way down, and I am going to have to find some super hung dongs to test his limits.
He not only likes his ass licked, but he is also eager rim Sean back. Such a thrill when new guys just dive right in.
I was also relieved to hear he can cum easily from a blowjob, so Sean easily draws a nut out of him. A powerful orgasm too!
And then Sean strokes his cock, trying his best to feed his load to Calhoun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CM-Nash & Solomon

Gingerly Baited: Andy Adler & Brody Meyer 720p

Cast: Andy Adler, Brody Meyer
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Wynn Rider fell in love with our mark Brody today. I guess because they have the red hair in common. Aalst Wynn you are not the one we want to see get fucked today, it is Andy. Brody couldn't believe someone so hot as her wanted to fuck him in a van, and even more so pay him to do it. Very easy getting him to climb aboard. You know I had to pull the rug from under him though. I told him Andy was the one who we wanted him to fuck. You could see the disappointment on his face. So, I offered him four grand to do it. He said that was not enough money. We were no longer debating principle we were just haggling over price. I told him nine grand and if he didn't get hard, he can keep the money, but if he does than he would have to fuck Andy like we planned. He agrees, and Andy gives him a blow job that gets him stiff. Brody honors our agreement and fucks Andy like I am sure he wanted to fuck Wynn. The funniest thing happened though, once he came his attitude changed. He actually seemed happy as well as paid. We could have possibly turned someone out today. Maybe we will see you soon Brody.

Duration: 41:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 602.2 MB

Download Gingerly Baited: Andy Adler & Brody Meyer 720p

SayUncle - Check Out My Pubes

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Jack Waters, Nick Floyd
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming

Nick sees Jack with his hand down his pants and calls him out. But Jack isn't taking any lip from a nerd like Nick and pulls his pants down. Nick then gets pounded from behind like a good bottom, and Jack keeps bullying the nerdy twink until he cums hard inside his tight butthole.

Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3959kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.6 MB

Download SayUncle - Check Out My Pubes

Anal Ramage (Archie Bakk x Fitness Papi)

就業終わり、硬くなったマラをスー� �から出し、目隠し待機する変態リー� ��ン。マッチョリーマンが背後から責 め始め、会社内で変態性行為へ発展� �別のリーマンも参加して3Pへ。
2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射� ��。【顔モザ】

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anal Ramage (Archie Bakk x Fitness Papi)

Gay - Seth Santoro, Jay Landford Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 2

Video language: English

Seth Santoro and Jay Landford are horny as hell as they explore each other's hard and hairy bodies. Jay's hand works its way around to Seth's ass as his probing fingers find their mark when they enter Seth's tight hole. The feeling of Jay inside him makes Seth even more revved up and he bends over to take Jay's giant uncut cock in his mouth. The taste of the massive hard-on down his throat is all it takes for Seth to bend over and offer up his hungry hole. Jay takes the bait and gets on his knees to stick his tongue as far inside Seth's ass as it will go. When Jay is convinced that Seth is open and ready to fuck, he slides his massive meat deep into Seth, easing it in at first and then building to a hard pounding. Seth moans out with each thrust from the horny stud behind him as Jay picks up the pace to drill him even harder. Jay fucks Seth's hole the way he wants to until he pulls out and blasts his creamy load all over the hairy bubble butt in front of him. The feeling of Jay's warm cum dripping down his ass makes Seth ready to blow, and with Jay licking his own cum from Seth's stretched hole, he blasts his jizz all over the muscle stud's ripped and panting body.

Duration: 36:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7486kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gay - Seth Santoro, Jay Landford Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03578 секунды с 9 запросами