luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default AustinZane - Noise Complaint

AustinZane - Noise Complaint

Studio: AustinZane
Cast: Drake Wild & Zack Adams

In our loudest scene to date, Drake Wild gives Zack Adams the pounding of his life! After Zack's first bottoming experience, I knew that the next shoot would have to be filmed somewhere other than my apartment because the neighbors would not be happy with all the moaning and groaning! We went high above the Vegas strip and this time Zack was even louder than before! Sometimes, I even thought about stopping them because I wasn't sure if Zack was in pain or if it was moans of pleasure. After we wrapped, he assured me that it was an equal balance of both, half pain and half pleasure after all, isn't that how all bottoming should be!?

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 617.7 MB

Download AustinZane - Noise Complaint

Braxton Cruz & Daniel Evans

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English

Hot Aussie Braxton Cruz makes his CockyBoys debut with Exclusive Daniel Evans and they're so happily excited and genuinely into each other, their sexual chemistry is on fire even before they get going. In fact, just by Braxton necking with him, Daniel says he's ready for his big cock and he proves it: after some passionate making out, he goes down on Braxton and takes the challenge of sucking his big dick with hungry ambition.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2789kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 487.2 MB

Download Braxton Cruz & Daniel Evans

Oiled Up Twinks Sc.2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Online hookup with a gay twink turns out to be the best adventure in this hot lad's life. They meet for massage and some leisure, but end up fucking nuts and going crazy.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Twinks Sc.2

Alex Mecum, Horny Gay Businessman

These ripped guys take turns going for a wheelbarrow ride and get their tight holes stretched nice and wide.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4959kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

Download Alex Mecum, Horny Gay Businessman

Tim Kruger raw fucks Vicenzo - 1080p

Vicenzo''s muscular ass is up for Tim's legendary raw cock and his master course in deep fucking. That sweet hole is so tight Tim told me it feels like Vicenzo is sucking you from the inside. Tim had to hold back many times not to shoot his load while fucking. He finally rewarded Vicenzo with his seed deep in his throat. Watch out for a really rough fuck from our expert fucker Tim. Enjoy

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8299kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tim Kruger raw fucks Vicenzo - 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29957 секунды с 9 запросами