View Single Post
Old 07-23-2024, 08:52 PM   #21007
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Punk - Inez

Punk - Inez

Inez is a punk rocker with the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Format: real
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Punk - Inez

Sexy, Blonde Ashley Fires Subs for Electrosluts!!

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: switch ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Pussy Eating ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo ,Pain ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix
Video language: English

Episode 1: Ashley Fires is as cute as a kitten, and even Lorelei Lee, the tough lezdom bitch that she is, takes notice of it. But rather than succumb like so many others to her adorable and endearing wiles, Lorelei does what she does best and molds Ashley into the little electrosex fucktoy that lurks inside her.
Lorelei makes Ashley slut it up in a pair of pantyhose, which is ripped to accommodate the electro BDSM session to come. Ashley spreads her toes, giving into the Lorelei's perversion, then going deeper into her whoredom with a variety of electrical dildos and toys that all dispense painful shocks to the otherwise innocent ingenue. Ashley begs to cum, which Lorelei eventually allows, but only because she's displayed the potential for deeper fetish corruption.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 747.8 MB

Download Sexy, Blonde Ashley Fires Subs for Electrosluts!!

Red girl Uniform

Mina was late to come home from school today. As her punishment for being naughty she is tied with hemp rope on the bed. Wearing a red uniform and black thigh high boots, she ends up hogtied and tightly gagged and left to struggle.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Red girl Uniform

Curvy Big Tits Blonde Bombshell Bound and

Cast: Christie Stevens
Genres: Handler ,Fingering ,Domination ,bottom ,Curvy ,Big Tits ,fake boobs ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Gorgeous Christie Stevens brings her fantastic body to HogTied for us to tie her up and her.

Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Curvy Big Tits Blonde Bombshell Bound and

Polka Dot Nightie

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03137 секунды с 9 запросами