View Single Post
Old 07-24-2024, 01:31 AM   #21010
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 3 of 4 of ...

Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 3 of 4 of the November Live show

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Ally Ann ,Ashley Jane
Genres: Feet ,Blonde ,Dildo ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Submission ,slim ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part three of the November live show that featured Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and special guest co-top Princess Donna.
This update starts with the end and cool down of last week's scene, then we begin to set up for the next predicament. Ally is made to play with a hard cock and the Princess fingers the helpless Ashley at will.
Soon both girls are bound again, Ashley against the wall with an electric stim buried up her wet shaved cunt. Ally is strappado and spread wide, her 19yr old pussy helpless against the huge dildo and vibrator we are going to jam inside.
Now to the fun part, the electric stim in Ashley's pussy is sound activated! The other half is taped to Ally's chest and now it's time to make Ally scream. The louder Ally screams, the harder Ashely gets her poor cunt hole shocked.
The big problem here is Ally can't stop cumming. Every orgasm is more intense and louder, she can't keep quiet and Ashley is getting shocked to hell. Yes, we cane Ally's feet and flog her hard, but the fact that the vibrator is doing the most damage is amazing to see.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 3 of 4 of the November Live show

Natalia Forrest - Sybian milking

Natalia Forrest probably will never been a proper HuCow. She still speaks (a lot) and she doesn't understand why sessions are good for her. Natalia is just very confused about why we keep milking her. Of course, she produced milk before, so we want to keep her! We love Natalia! The only thing that can keep her quiet is her sensitive pussy, she is very easily stimulated. So we put her on the Sybian for this milking session. Natalia was so distracted, she did not even notice her nipples doubled in size until after the session!!

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - Sybian milking

Xana vs. Wenona

Cast: Wenona ,Xana Star
Genres: shaped ,Humiliation ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Muscle ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,unshaved ,Blonde ,muscular
Video language: English

The Amazon vs. The Gymnast. Having loss her first match to the Pirate(2nd Season), Xana was eager to prove herself again. Wenona comes into US as fit and buff as any wrestler so far. However, being in great shape and muscle-bound is no match for experience on the mat. The Gymnast fights every second, but in the end the Amazon was too much for her. The Gymnast will be back.

Duration: 38:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

Download Xana vs. Wenona

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04637 секунды с 9 запросами