View Single Post
Old 07-24-2024, 08:06 AM   #11657
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4 Austinburg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Ophelia K's nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to her knees. I have a roll of black tape handy, so I tape up her hands which make her struggles even more futile. I leave her to endure her bondage. No matter which way she tries to move something tightens... her shoulders are strained if she tries to lean forward and her nipples are pulled if she tries to relieve her shoulders. She is also doing her best to breathe wearing a latex hood, posture collar, and cock gag. I return at the end of the clip to release her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 409.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4

Serene Isley Slemp

Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork.
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley

Reflectivedesire - Mechanical Advantage Bearden

Sweaty feet after dessert were waiting for Eric today. At the beginning Melania decided to indulge herself with some sweets, but she didn't like the dessert very much, so she ordered Eric to lie down obediently on the floor and decided to spit the food from her mouth into his mouth, so that this worthless worm could enjoy the fact that his mistress takes care of him and makes him happy with his lunch.
Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24664kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflectivedesire - Mechanical Advantage

Reflectivedesire - Tickle Monster San Ignacio De Sabaneta

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24513kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflectivedesire - Tickle Monster

Reflectivedesire - Plugged Hq Great Bend

Melania had gone away for a while and ordered Eric to thoroughly mop the floor and clean the apartment in her absence, but this worthless worm was extremely lazy and did the cleaning very badly, so entering the apartment Melania, seeing the mess, decided to spank this worthless lazy man and let him lick the dirty water from the floor cloth, and then lick her sweaty feet!
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24669kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflectivedesire - Plugged Hq

Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed Interlochen

Instead of tying chicks down, Gord has decided to present you with something even weirder than the good old standard bondage fare! The Vacuum Bed is a very surreal device. If you have never seen a vacuum sealing device, here's how it works: You encase something within a film or two sides of plastic, then while utilizing a vacuum, you suck all the air out and then you seal the package up so that it becomes airtight... Voila... Vacuum bed! Now, it's Jewell's time to play...
Duration: 28:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Reflectivedesire - Spit Take Hq Rew

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 13:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24689kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflectivedesire - Spit Take Hq
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06843 секунды с 9 запросами