Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves Fort Plain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro
She is a glamorous, golden-haired tying doxy. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so lengthy that surprising her takes a bit greater quantity creativity, but that is alright.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves

RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk Dongying

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4 Garnett

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

A Gift Of Submission Tornillo

Cast: Bonnie Day ,Mz Berlin
Genres: natural boobs ,fake boobs ,switch ,Redhead ,Slave ,Sub ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Corporal Punishment ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
Berlin comes home from a long week to discover Madeline has left her with a delicious surprise, Bonnie Day in a cage! Berlin was expecting a quiet weekend but can’t resist the urge to use Bonnie all weekend as she sees fit. Bonnie is ass plugged and made to cum, her ass is spanked and whipped and she’s single tailed and cat o’ nine just to prove she’s worthy enough to fuck Berlin’s beautiful pussy with a dildo gag and lick that wet pussy and ass clean. Bonnie suffers so beautifully with nipple torment, dick on a stick, handcuffs and strap-on ass fucking to uncontrollable orgasms. Once Bonnie knows her place she’s dressed in heels and a leather corset and made to sleep in a cage for the rest of the night!
Duration: 1:18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Gift Of Submission

Stocked Slut Part Two Szolnok

He screws her mouth to the floor. He whips her. He canes her. Harsh marks crisscross all over her body, spiking her into the never never land of love. Her pussy swells. She's lost all sense. She's hysterical. He spanks her ass till it's red like a baboon in heat. Pure animal. Pure flesh. Pure love.
Format: real
Duration: 25:46
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 138.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocked Slut Part Two

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Antelope

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08052 секунды с 9 запросами