Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Cuntorted Gober

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Nikki Darling is a veteran cock sucker, so her mouth is used to being spread wide open, but something about the jack gag in her jaws is uncomfortable like she has never experienced before.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Cuntorted

Veruca James Whatever It Takes Mackinac Island

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Whatever It Takes

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Parkman

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Stinging Nettle All Over Her Body Aalestrup

Cast: Soulincontrol
Genres: BDSM, Pain, Close Up, Torture, Nettle
Video language: English
Stinging nettle is a spiky little plant that stings you and then itches and burns. It's a temporary sensation - the itching and burning only lasts about 5 or 10 minutes - but it's quite intense. Our nettle was dying, but still potent and painful. Lily and I went out into the woods, she stripped naked, and I pressed, rubbed, and slapped the plant all over her body. I held the camera for this video, so it's all up close.
Duration: 7:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 47023kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stinging Nettle All Over Her Body

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 1 Minetto

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Harley was pretty smart. She wore a costume that was form fitting enough that we can play with her without stripping it off. That doesn't mean we won't soon have her naked...
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 1

RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk Papua New Guinea

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk

IR - Screamer - Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane Abbottstown

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.
The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.
The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Screamer - Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane

Время генерации страницы 0.05807 секунды с 9 запросами