View Single Post
Old 07-24-2024, 03:25 PM   #41334
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Red girl Uniform Shawano

Mina was late to come home from school today… As her punishment for being naughty she is tied with hemp rope on the bed. Wearing a red schoolgirl uniform and black thigh high boots, she ends up hogtied and tightly gagged and left to struggle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red girl Uniform

What's in a Name? Broseley

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,Fingering ,Belly Punching ,black hair ,switch ,natural boobs ,brunet ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,big dick
Video language: English
Katharine named herself after the implement that brings her the most joy when used to torment her body. She is a true masochist that loves almost all kinds of torment, especially the cane. We jump right into the sadistic destruction of Katharine with heavy flogging, a vicious attack from the cat-o-nine, punching, and then finish her off with orgasms.
Next she is a grueling back bend that tests her ability to withstand brutal bondage while suffering through punishment. Her face shows the satisfaction that she gets form every strike of the cane. To complete the process we fuck her pussy and insist on another powerful orgasm.
Katharine finds herself in a very helpless position leaving her entire body exposed. She is covered in red and purple marks from the canes. Every exposed inch of flesh receives multiple strikes before she is made to cum one final time.
Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What's in a Name?

InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves Badin

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro
She is a glamorous, golden-haired tying doxy. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so lengthy that surprising her takes a bit greater quantity creativity, but that is alright.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Ochelata

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Sisal Predicament Castleberry

slave abigail draws you in completely with her suffering. She shifts the seemingly increasing weight of her svelte body back and forth with moans of muscular fatigue. To relieve the burden of her weight from her legs would mean that she would transfer the weight of the burden to her head and neck that is securely fastened in the wooden stocks.
Master James gives you a complete view of how he put His slave into this predicament, pulling you into the scene as if you were right there. It's all about endurance and fearful anticipation as the flame dances closer and closer to the sisal twine that weaves through a maze of pulleys ending at the clothespins attached to abigail's nipples and labia.
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sisal Predicament

Stella Cox - flexible arms Supply

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - flexible arms

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Millington

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.11881 секунды с 9 запросами