View Single Post
Old 07-24-2024, 03:26 PM   #41337
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Locked and Loaded: Katie Kush Gaoyao

Cast: Katie Kush ,The Pope
Genres: Sadism ,Electrical Play ,Metal Bondage ,Hair Pulling ,The Pope ,Big Ass ,Submission ,Crop ,Bondage ,submissive
Video language: English
Katie is a tendency to be a bit of a brat when she can, but today Katie shows off hersubmissive side. The brat is still there, but The Pope dominates her in a way that keeps the brat incheck. Katie begins bent over a steel pipe with her ankles and wrists restrained with leather cuffsthat are shackled to the steel structure. Upon entry, The Pope adds a leather belt to keep her inplace as he goes to work on his little toy for the day. Spankings and flogging turn Katie’s ass abright red to get her warmed up and ready for what is coming in the next scenes. Before she isreleased, her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and fucked while a vibe is pressed against her clit toensure screaming orgasms.Next, Katie is strapped down to a bench with leather belts, and fully stretched out. She is helplessand vulnerable and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. First, he tugs on her sensitivenipples, then plucks her pubic hair out one by one. The flogger helps get her flesh sensitive beforehe uses some electricity to over-stimulate her, and then shoves a vibe against her cunt. Orgasmspour out of her uncontrollably, just as he planned it. The cattle prod is used to maintain hersubmission and increase her suffering.In the final scene, Katie is folded in half again, but this time right side up so that we can enjoy all ofher body and emotions as she suffers one final time at the hands of The Pope. We begin with somefierce finger-banging to get her warmed up for the brutal bastinado that’s coming. She hates it, andthat makes him love it more. Katie almost breaks from the foot torment but holds on long enoughfor her reward of non-stop orgasms as The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked and Loaded: Katie Kush

IR - Screamer - Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane Old Bight

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.
The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.
The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Screamer - Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4 East Boothbay

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

Czech-Fantasy part 1 Fromberg

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15021kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech-Fantasy part 1

HT - All About A Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood and Jack Hammer Chiloquin

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.
Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.
Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - All About A Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood and Jack Hammer

Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag! Pampa

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that’s what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

New Submissive Slut: Dahlia Sky North Delta

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Dahlia Sky
Genres: Fingering ,Sub ,shaved ,Pain ,Strap On ,Femdom ,Blonde ,LezDom ,Submission ,Spanking
Welcome newcomer Dahlia Sky to Whipped Ass. Dahlia is new to punishment and submission but comes with an eagerness to learn and please. Maitresse Madeline shows Bailey the ropes and teaches her that all little pain sluts have to start at her feet. Dahlia takes gloved OTK spankings, evil zipper, pussy torment and is made to lick Madeline’s pussy to earn a deep strap-on anal fuck!
Duration: 1:04:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Submissive Slut: Dahlia Sky

Время генерации страницы 0.05645 секунды с 9 запросами