View Single Post
Old 07-24-2024, 03:26 PM   #41338
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Strictmoor Academy Strictmoor In Scotland Scene 8 Strathmore

The other three are returning students, sent there by their poor step-m. In the first part of the last scene, all four naughty girls are to receive a mouthsoaping and bare bottom spanking from the strict Mrs. Ganley on their last evening at Strictmoor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14390kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strictmoor Academy Strictmoor In Scotland Scene 8

Bad Girl Rehab Urumqi

Cast: Yasmine de Leon
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,mixed ,Fingering ,Handler
Video language: English
Yasmine De Leon is gorgeous: tall, lean, great smile, nice legs. Yasmine is also a very bad girl. She says she talks a lot of shit and needs someone to put her in her place sexually. I think we can help with that.
We bend her backwards over our half-barrel back breaker and create a metal device to keep her in place, pussy out, tits exposed, totally helpless. We whip her sensitive nips, play a quick game of Hitachi or flogger with her pussy, and run zippers from the tops of her titties to her hips. Then we bolt down our fucking machine Alpha, and wait for just the right moment to pull those zippers. Enjoy.
Duration: 21:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 484.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl Rehab

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show Del Norte

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Curvy ,top ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Fingering ,Dildo ,Brunette ,muscular ,shaped
Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tickled. You read that right, this update features a huge tickle torment scene. Both these girls are very ticklish, both hate being tickled, and neither could stop us from tickling them. We gave them hard choices, whip or tickle, cane or tickle. No matter how much they hated the tickling we made them say “tickle me” because of the choices we gave them. We would cane or flog them so hard they had no choice but to yell “tickle” even though they hated it more then anything in the world.
Wenona was bound down and spread on the ground with a fucking machine in her. Isis was finger fucking her ass and making her cum. A huge dildo was jammed up Jessie and a vibrator on her clit and she was made to cum over and over. But it was the extreme ticklie torment that had both girls wish the show was over and we still have 1 1 2 hrs. to go…
Duration: 44:35

File size: 998.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

Fresh Meat: Episode 2 "Thank You Mistress Bobbi" Alton Bay

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: CBT ,Chastity Play ,Black ,Bondage ,Slave ,slim ,buttplug ,Pussy Eating ,Pegging ,Pain
Mistress Bobbi Starr is perfection with natural beauty and the brains to match. She’s the girl next door who you fantasize about and are intimidated to approach. Thankfully for us she’s also a sadistic bitch and horny as hell! Coy submissive Mickey Mod is on his second day of training and Mistress Bobbi doesn’t hold back. She humiliates and torments him by making him wear painful high heels while being spanked, paddled and plugged with an electrified buttplug. She administers CBT and hotwax while fucking him in the ass with a dildo attached to the heel of her boot! Bobbi uses his hard dick while he is in uncomfortable bondage to get herself off then leaves him used, abused and denied.
Come back to follow Mickey’s training and see if he can progress to serve on the prestigious Upper Floor!
Duration: 53:00

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Episode 2 "Thank You Mistress Bobbi"

Ashley Lane Screaming Ashley Nettie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Her pussy is getting a lot of attention today, and like so many others we asked her if she was ready before we even laid a finger on her. And like so many others she told us yes.
Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Screaming Ashley

Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser Swisshome

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Oral Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Gimp ,BDSM ,Corset ,master
Day Four of Chechik’s slave training had to be postponed, but before she fled the building we were able to get a teaser scene in the can for you to whet your appetites. Chechik willbe back to finish her training, and in the meantime enjoy this little boner teaser in addition to our regularly scheduled update.
Slut girl is put in a tight leather corset, arms tightly bound behind her back, pussy vibed with her nipples are tormented to orgasm. Super hot squealing slut girls gets teased to orgasm in the basement on Training of O.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Glen Gardner

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.04000 секунды с 9 запросами